Does Anybody Need a Ticket For Raw In Sheffield Next Week

BWS Soldier

Why are you always trying to get on someones nerves kid? give it a friggin rest.

You don't think that Perf has a point? Although I might be interested in the ticket. ;)

[edit] Curses, 21st is a Monday.

Edited by A.C.

he posted this thread yesterday and bumped it today at 3:13 then left it a minute to bump it again without giving anyone a chance to reply or PM him, if someone wants to buy it they would of said, but no one has so give up. Edited by Ryan

he posted this thread yesterday and bumped it today at 3:13 then left it a minute to bump it again without giving anyone a chance to reply or PM him' date=' if someone wants to buy it they would of said, but no one has so guive up.[/quote']

If the mods see something wrong with the post they will deal with it. All your gonna do is irritate people.

If the mods see something wrong with the post they will deal with it. All your gonna do is irritate people.

*ahem*

Why are you always trying to get on someones nerves kid? give it a friggin rest.

Dear pot,

You're well black.

Sincerely yours,

Kettle.

To take a step to the side (better than a step back) from the topic... should I go to the RAW the night after Wrestlemania 22? I live in Chicago,so it's no trek. I was contemplating Mania tickets, but they sold out in a matter of seconds (naturally). I saw smackdown a couple years ago, and wasnt' that thrilled. Still I think thre night after Mania would almost guarantee a good RAW, no?

To take a step to the side (better than a step back) from the topic... should I go to the RAW the night after Wrestlemania 22? I live in Chicago' date='so it's no trek. I was contemplating Mania tickets, but they sold out in a matter of seconds (naturally). I saw smackdown a couple years ago, and wasnt' that thrilled. Still I think thre night after Mania would almost guarantee a good RAW, no?[/quote']

I'll be at both Wrestlemania 22 and Raw the night after Twiggie. Dont give up on those Mania tickets just yet Mate-as its likely WWE will release some tickets nearer to the day, or on the day.

I went to Wrestlemania 21 this year at the Staples Center in Los Angeles-and when I went to pick up my tickets at Willcall on the day of the event-the box office were selling $75 seats to other fans, so its not all doom and gloom just yet.