Thursday

SEX and Jimmy Redman Vs The Dark Alliance and Jordi Warner: MrFill writing

Friday

Black Dragon Vs The Lonely Avenger

Saturday

Micheal Howell III Vs Shane Cross Vs Brett Banner: Edgemaster006

Sunday

Tribute To Eddie

Lucha Libre Rules (2/3 falls, piledrivers are illegal, rest periods between falls MUST be observed and you cannot submit using the 'tap out' gesture.)

Evil Gringo Vs Barry Gower: Baz writing

Edited by Paul

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunday

Tribute To Eddie

Lucha Libre Rules (2/3 falls, piledrivers are illegal, rest periods between falls MUST be observed and you cannot submit using the 'tap out' gesture.)

Evil Gringo Vs Barry Gower: Baz writing

Darkie, you're a class act - that is a fantastic idea and a beautiful sentiment. :cry

I love the main event, I am honoured that my character has been choosen to be part of it and I hope it will be and I'm sure it shall, be a fitting TWOStars tribute to the late and great Eddie Guerrero.

God I'm still in shock. I'm actually crying as I type this. Motherf**ker.

I love the main event' date=' I am honoured that my character has been chosen to be part of it and I hope it will be and I'm sure it shall, be a fitting TWOStars tribute to the late and great Eddie Guerrero.[/quote']

Very fitting indeed that Gringo and his Mamacita get to pay their respects to Eduardo. If anyone TWOstars character needs to pay tribute to the legacy of Eddie Guerrero it's Evil Gringo.

XTV has entertained me on a regular basis, it's made me laugh out loud, it's kept me gripped. But I am confident this'll be the first match that will make me cry. The very thought of Gringo wearing a black armband and showing his sense of loss and undying respect in a tribute match is making me well up already! Damn this is hitting me hard.

When is the show gonna start?

The Gringo has something he needs to say on the passing of his mentor and I just need to finalise the wording of how I am feeling and what I and my character nay, alter ego, would like to say...

EDIT: Just to let Baz know that this rules out the Skullburner and Shock Therapy as finishers and also that their is two referees in the ring under lucha rules.

When is the show gonna start?

The Gringo has something he needs to say on the passing of his mentor and I just need to finalise the wording of how I am feeling and what I and my character nay, alter ego, would like to say...

EDIT: Just to let Baz know that this rules out the Skullburner and Shock Therapy as finishers and also that their is two referees in the ring under lucha rules.

I didn't know about the 2 referees as Darky was supposed to find these things out for me. Would it be much of a problem just to have one ref do you think? - Since it wasn't stated?

Gringo, man; that was an awesome intro

I'm just in a weird feeling right now that can't be described, waking up first thing this morning, looking over at my Eddie poster and just balling it

I'm not to sure whether i can put something together to comemorate, especially with the Triple V character, nonetheless i'll look forward to everyone elses work