the things they do just to keep us watching the shows

fspodjfsjdfsldk

well since the death of Eddie i have started to think about what these guys do jsut to keep us watching... the number of wrestlers and former wrestlers that have died in the last 10 years is shocking... most of them are from are have once been in the WWE or WWF. most of the deaths are the cause of Steroid use or painkillers... these guys have to keep in top shape everyday they are a wrestler if they are not in top shape they will no longer have a job.. the pressure is high for these guys to use steroids just to keep up with the other guys.. i think that atleast 75% of the WWE people must use steroids.. look at HHH. he guy hurt was gone for a year and when he came back he was 3 times his former size.. i have worked out every other day for the last 4 years. and im no where near the size of these guys.. i think that it is about time that congress steps in and makes it where these guys are tested for drugs.. it would have to be out side people who would do it because i dont trust vince to do the right thing... how many more wrestlers have to die before steroids and other drugs are no longer used by these guys... i hope that eddie's deat was not because of drugs but in my heart im affraid drugs where the cause of his death.. even if it is the cause it will not change my view of him because i know he took those drugs so that he could wokr at his top level just so people like me would keep watching him..

well since the death of Eddie i have started to think about what these guys do jsut to keep us watching... the number of wrestlers and former wrestlers that have died in the last 10 years is shocking... most of them are from are have once been in the WWE or WWF. most of the deaths are the cause of Steroid use or painkillers... these guys have to keep in top shape everyday they are a wrestler if they are not in top shape they will no longer have a job.. the pressure is high for these guys to use steroids just to keep up with the other guys.. i think that atleast 75% of the WWE people must use steroids.. look at HHH. he guy hurt was gone for a year and when he came back he was 3 times his former size.. i have worked out every other day for the last 4 years. and im no where near the size of these guys.. i think that it is about time that congress steps in and makes it where these guys are tested for drugs.. it would have to be out side people who would do it because i dont trust vince to do the right thing... how many more wrestlers have to die before steroids and other drugs are no longer used by these guys... i hope that eddie's deat was not because of drugs but in my heart im affraid drugs where the cause of his death.. even if it is the cause it will not change my view of him because i know he took those drugs so that he could wokr at his top level just so people like me would keep watching him..

HHH used steroids to repair the damaged muscle tissue caused by the torn quad. I doubt he uses 'roids anymore because his physique seems more natural now and he isn't bulging with veins and muscles like a certain Mr. Batista.

I don't think drug testing is the way to prevent steroid-related death in the future. There needs to be an element of trust between the promoters and the wrestlers. I believe disencouragement is the best way of reducing steroid use. Vince McMahon should make it his duty to create a counter-culture within the WWE that frowns upon steroid use.

HHH used steroids to repair the damaged muscle tissue caused by the torn quad. I doubt he uses 'roids anymore because his physique seems more natural now and he isn't bulging with veins and muscles like a certain Mr. Batista.

I don't think drug testing is the way to prevent steroid-related death in the future. There needs to be an element of trust between the promoters and the wrestlers. I believe disencouragement is the best way of reducing steroid use. Vince McMahon should make it his duty to create a counter-culture within the WWE that frowns upon steroid use.

why would vince do that he cares about the money and nothing else.. he has lost mnay guys in the last ten years and not one time has he come out and said that he would put a stop to steroid use

Vince is on steriods... HHH is still on 'roids... 80% of the roster is on the bloody things and I mean for body enhancement as well, not for muscle repair...

Vince won't put testing place because he doesn't believe they should have it as long as the products taken are legal in the US because the WWE he doesn't see the WWE as a competitive sport....

Vince tests for illegal and recreational drugs in some cases if the person has gone too far and it has become a problem and thats it...

Because if he did clamp down on such 'roids and drugs I'd say he'd lose most of his roster and have to fire his son-in-law on the spot.

When you take roids you take them in a cycle where you bulk (hence the bloated, flabby look) and then you get incredibly cut (which he may do on the next PPV or in the next couple of Raw's...)

This is the case with several wrestlers on the roster if you look... Kurt Angle, HHH, Orton, Batista, Cena to an extent... all of them.

They have been used in Japan, but mainly to bulk. Although they can get away with just eating or gaining bulked and not cut muscle...

So guys like Liger, Ohanti, Nakanishi and Makabe who have bulked up slightly or quite radically (as in from junior to heavy in the case of Ohanti and Makabe) may well have used steriods to get the results they desired...

But I can't day for certain and wouldn't dream of accusing them of doing so... legal reason etc.

It is possible to get really big muscles without taking the 'roids but its really hard, as you have to get rid of most of the water from your body to get the very defined muscles

Steiner never failed a roid test while in WCW (who unlike WWE did actually test randomly) and look at the way he was built there in the latter days

Vince has no interest in getting rid of the big guys and so will not get rid of the roid useage