Favourite Eddie Moments

bigcal27

With the sad news that Eddie has passed away, I have been thinking about my favourite moments from his career. After thinking for some time, I think that No Way Out 2004 where he finally won the WWE Title was my all time fav Eddie Guerrero moment. How about you guys?

RIP Eddie, we all miss you :worship

I also loved it when Eddie faked the weapon shot by throwing it to his opponent and falling down, getting them DQ'ed. The best one was Kurt Angle ( i think ) where the ref kept looking over at Eddie, thenstarted to have a go at Angle and Eddie would sit up and wave or pull a face at Kurt and then collapse again. Laughed my ass off for that.

I also loved it when Eddie faked the weapon shot by throwing it to his opponent and falling down' date=' getting them DQ'ed. The best one was Kurt Angle ( i think ) where the ref kept looking over at Eddie, thenstarted to have a go at Angle and Eddie would sit up and wave or pull a face at Kurt and then collapse again. Laughed my ass off for that.[/quote']

that's what i'll mis most about Eddie.. the fun he brought to the ring

yeah, Eddie was a really fun guy to watch. I remember my first house show, back in 2003, when Eddie was still teamed with Chavo, and he was just begining to really grow as the most popular superstar at the time. Man, I was chanting "Eddie" so loud I lost my voice for the rest of the show!! Out of all the shows I have seen, The tag match between Los Guerrero's and The Self Proclaimed Worlds Greatest Tag Team has definately stuck in my mind as my fav match for a live event.

I rememberhis classic Ladder match with RVD on RAW, that was a brilliant match which I enjoyed hugely. His match with Chris Benoit at Vengeance 2003 where he won the US Championship. His No Way Out title win was very emotional for everyone, he reahced the top that day and his dream was complete. His Wrestlemania XX victory celebration with Chris Benoit was a very touching moment aswell. His many matches with Kurt Angle were memorable for me. Finally his feud with Rey Mysterio was a classic in my mind, I would place it in my top 5 feuds of all time. Thats about it for my top Eddie feuds, I could name many more but that is it for now. It is so sad to experience the loss of a classic worker, a top performer and a fan favourite.

I was hoping to re-live some of his best matches from the wwe 24/7 online thingy, but I was dissapointed to see that there is only 7 matches! I hope the WWE add some more on soon, before my free month runs out from the Taboo Tuesday code. I also hope they release a DVD of his greatest matches.

I was hoping to re-live some of his best matches from the wwe 24/7 online thingy' date=' but I was dissapointed to see that there is only 7 matches! I hope the WWE add some more on soon, before my free month runs out from the Taboo Tuesday code. I also hope they release a DVD of his greatest matches.[/quote']

Just so you know, you can watch ANY of the matches available. Not just the ones that come with the ordering of Taboo Tuesday.

Just so you know' date=' you can watch ANY of the matches available. Not just the ones that come with the ordering of Taboo Tuesday.[/quote']

ye, i know that, but when you click on Eddie's name, there are only 7 matches to choose from. If there are more, could ya please tell me how to get em?

My favorite was the ladder match with RVD on Raw a few years back. He was a heel, but after the match got a standing ovation for the performance. True recognition of talent.

A tragic loss, and he will be missed tremendouslyy.

On a side note...do you think Chavo will go back to being Chavo now? On WWE...they keep mention Chavo Guerrero, not Kerwin, so was thinking (more hoping) that he will go back to Chavo now.