Spot now missing for SD Team * SD Spoilers *

Brad

I thought Benoit, but aren't they trying to book a Chris Benoit vs. Booker T U.S. Title match. Maybe the WWE will let Kerwin White become Chavo again and go over to SD for the night, seems like a good reason for the whole of WWE to break Kayfabe.

If anyone replaces Eddie it should be Benoit, both in the Triple Threat and the SD Team. I hope he wins tonight and is able to dedicate it all to Eddie. I really expected Eddie to win the Title tonight, and then fued with Batista when he returned; I can only imagine what the Supershow is gonna be like tonight now...

Well why did they make the title match and announce it on WWE.COM anyway? To me it meant they were taking the title away from Batista, and since Eddie and Batista have had something building for months now I thought it would lead to Eddie winning and then turning heel again when Batista eventually came back. They surely can't have Orton ending the supershow tonight as Champion. I hope both brands come together tonight and create a supershow of mixed talent. They are all under 1 roof and if they can record 1 2 hour show, a mixture of RAW and Smackdown and dedicate it all to Eddie it would be awesome. Both USA and UPN could then broadcast the same show, and Sky can run the same 1 night after night here. They still have another week of Tapings in the UK to sort out the Suvivor Series stuff for both brands, I just hope they bring everyone together for tonight and make it the best show possible. Although with tributres and quality matches they are gonna need much longer than 2 hours. So maybe they do need both shows seperate? Although that is a hell of a lot for them to write and rewrite all for tonight...

Well why did they make the title match and announce it on WWE.COM anyway? To me it meant they were taking the title away from Batista' date=' and since Eddie and Batista have had something building for months now I thought it would lead to Eddie winning and then turning heel again when Batista eventually came back. They surely can't have Orton ending the supershow tonight as Champion. I hope both brands come together tonight and create a supershow of mixed talent. They are all under 1 roof and if they can record 1 2 hour show, a mixture of RAW and Smackdown and dedicate it all to Eddie it would be awesome. Both USA and UPN could then broadcast the same show, and Sky can run the same 1 night after night here. They still have another week of Tapings in the UK to sort out the Suvivor Series stuff for both brands, I just hope they bring everyone together for tonight and make it the best show possible. Although with tributres and quality matches they are gonna need much longer than 2 hours. So maybe they do need both shows seperate? Although that is a hell of a lot for them to write and rewrite all for tonight...[/quote']

Sorry to break it to you mate, but Eddie is dead.:(

Honestly, an Eddie Title reign would have been great, but I guess it just wasn't meant to be...

Batista and Eddie need to be replaced. Benoit has a 99% likelyhood of having a US Title match.

I'd think Orton and Kennedy. Orton's Buried Alive match against Taker MUST be cancelled after this.

Why does Batista need replacing? They announced the match after his injury I thought as a rush job on WWE.com and then removed the injury news? So isn't he working it just to drop the title before the UK tour?

Kennedy and Orton both lost SS Qualifiers last week, by DQ yes but then in 1 week becoming Champion is a bit of a stretch, and what sort of tribute would that be to Eddie if either of them end the show champion?

I wouldn't mind Orton becoming Champion, but it just seems the wrong week now, although a fued with the Taker over the title does seem the best move and then he would be able to fued with a returning Batista; so maybe they will just cancel the match this week and do something at the UK Tapings instead?

Batista Vs Orton is decent alone, but they would have to do that tonight as I doubt Batista will fly over to the UK now. Worthless even speculating though as I bet the WWE aren't even sure what to do about all of this now...

Batista and Eddie need to be replaced. Benoit has a 99% likelyhood of having a US Title match.

I'd think Orton and Kennedy. Orton's Buried Alive match against Taker MUST be cancelled after this.

Oh yeah i forgot about Kennedy, but i am sure that they won't give up on the buried alive match.

I think Smackdown will probably win the SS match' date=' in tribute to Eddie. They might even leave his spot open, as a mark of respect.[/quote']

I highly doubt that, it would make all 5 Raw workers look 'weak' loosing to a team of 4. As nice of a thought it is, it won't happen