Superstar Comeback

SuperKick Kid

Sting, he hasnt ever been in the WWE so i'd like it to be him, and how....

..well someone's doing an in-ring promo, doesnt matter who it is (most probably Hollywood Hogan), then the lights go out, natrually people are going to think its the Undertaker, but THEN, much like Starcade 1997 the ceilling will have those light things in the shape of stings face etc. (people who saw Starcade 1997 will know what im talking about) then stings music plays (the one with the kids voice) then when the voice is finished his entrance music without the voicess play then Stings walks out from Gorilla position will a black baseball bat and so forth.

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/s/sting/37.jpg

id love to see Sting maybe in an angle with the Undertaket though they`d bury him,Sid Vicious was talking of a WWE return he could face Kane`Big Show or Batista,were all waiting for Brock Lesnar to return no need to say no more,anything anglewise with Bob Backlund would be hilarious

I would really want to see a Sting vs Triple H. That would be the best storyline/match ever. I heard Sting might be coming back to TNA soon. If Sting was to come to the WWE, I would want him to enter at #30 in the Royal Rumble and eliminate everyone with his baseball bat.

As for Lesnar, if he returns, I want HBK vs Lesnar, and you know they would have Cena vs Lesnar.

Edited by SuperKick Kid

Of course, The Rock. To face HBK at Wrestlemania, what a feud that would be.

I also wouldn't mind seeing Lesnar again though. I've never seen Sting so I'd love for him to come to the WWE. Hmmm, Lesnar vs Sting?

Rock vs. HBK will never happen.

id love to see Sting maybe in an angle with the Undertaket though they`d bury him' date='Sid Vicious was talking of a WWE return he could face Kane`Big Show or Batista,were all waiting for Brock Lesnar to return no need to say no more,anything anglewise with Bob Backlund would be hilarious[/quote']

I thought sid was unable to wrestle being paralyzed.

I'd like to see Brock Lesnar come back as a heel at the Royal Rumble. He would go on to win it and face Batista for the World Heavyweight Title at WrestleMania. He'd win' date=' and he'd go on to face Guerrero and Benoit.[/quote']

Guess that can't happen anymore :(

DS edit: learn to edit, not double post

Edited by Paul

I still wish that Sting would have been at WMXX. It was supposed to have been Austin in the ring after stunning Goldberg and Lesnar' date=' Sting comes down from the rafters and Austin and Sting fight or something like that.[/quote']

No, it was supposed to be Rock vs. Sting at WM20 and got very close to it.

Well, while were on the Sting subject, recently on his message board on his site he left two posts in a thread about who owned the "Sting" rights and his theme song.

:I own the right's to the name and likeness for "Sting". I am excited about some new developements that, Lord willing, you will all see in the near future.

I own the name and likeness. If I return to the ring, I will not use Metalica. I have two songs that i believe would work (under wraps for now, sorry). If I return to the ring, it will be as dark Sting. There would have to be a re-establishing of my character as i have obviously aged!