A Great Storyline

Murph

Triple H gets run over by a car and retires.

Hulk Hogan gets run over by a car and retires.

The Undertaker gets run over by a car and retires.

Stephanie McMahon gets run over by a car and retires.

Vince McMahon gets run over by a car and retires.

I am the driver of the car. I retire.

Then the WWE continues from there.

Well, first I would tell Vince to blackmail the Rock to get him back to the WWE (and to stop him from making crappy movies like Doom). Then have Rock come out and talk about all the people he has faced and the that leads in to HBK coming out talking with Rock, the talk ends with either Sweet Chin Music or Rockbottom. Then have a match, Rock vs HBK at the Royal Rumble. HBK wins. (oh and at the same Royal Rumble have Austin vs Hogan)(Austin wins). Next night on Raw, Hogan comes out talks about losing to Austin and how great Austin is. Rock comes out and berates Hogan. HBK comes out and berates Rock. They get into a big arguement. They end up having a Triple Threat match at WM, Rock vs Hogan vs HBK.

This isn't really a storyline but it`s what i would do with the WWE, i would u-nite Chris Benoit,Chris Jericho together and i would bring Lance Storm out of retirement and make them an anti America group.Yes i know it's been done to death the anti America angle, but these guys can actually wrestle and so they would boo them not just because their Canadian but because they are actually better than the Americans.As Storm and Benoit aren`t the best on the mic i would bring in Bret Hart as their mouth peace and stick them in angle with HBK.Seeing as Bret can't fight HBK he wants Canada's top athletes to do it for him,as well as this i would stick the US title on Storm and make him rename it the Canadian title(Yes it was done in WCW but how many WWE marks know that?) and stage the main event of Summerslam in Montreal or Madison Square Gardens with Storm defending his Canadian title against Michaels.After this match which Storms wins you could have some great tag match's with Storm and Jericho vs London and Kendrik for the tag team titles(HBK taught London and Kendrik how to wrestle) with HBK and Bret at respective sides for their teams or you could have six mans etc.

Oh yeah Benoit would be the World's champion whilst Storm and Jericho were tag team champions.

Edited by GENE

Yeh when he was younger...but now he isn't gonna realistically get any chick attention compared to most of the locker room

Bah, I am a straight guy (well there was that one time...) and even I would sleep with Chris Benoit. Seriously there isn't one other guy in that lockerroom as ruggedly handsome, as manly as Chris Benoit.

http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/152/170qf.jpg

What a dreamboat.

http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/2852/253qo.jpg

Its Chris Benoit and he ISN'T wearing wrestling tights. Holy crap.

http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/2852/253qo.jpg

Its Chris Benoit and he ISN'T wearing wrestling tights. Holy crap.

They're under his pants so that all he would have to do is RIP EM OFF!! *ahem* and chop the hell out of the rabid fan in 3rd row that jumps the railing to get at him. You never know when you'll have to wrestle.

They're under his pants so that all he would have to do is RIP EM OFF!! *ahem* and chop the hell out of the rabid fan in 3rd row that jumps the railing to get at him. You never know when you'll have to wrestle.

I like the idea of Benoit wearing Chippendale-esque velcroed trousers with his wrestling tights underneath because you do indeed never know when you'll have to wrestle.

Here, I've got a good one. It's Royal Rumble time. Angle has become champ.

2 week before the rumble after a series of matches to decide who will enter #30, Cena has won the spot.

But later that night Angle attacks Cena and breaks Cena's leg.

Vince comes to Raw next week and tells Bischoff, that if he doesn't find a replacement for Cena then He's FIRED!

So Bischoff makes a phone call.

Bischoff: Hey, I really need your help on this. Would you please do it?

(bischoff nods his head like someone is answering)

Bischoff: Thanks.

Royal Rumble night, during the rumble, 3 superstars left in the ring and #30 yet to come out. The 3 left are Undertaker, Triple H, and JBL.

Then Triple H eliminates JBL and the lights go dark. Then Sting's metallica themes hits and the crowd goes crazy.

the lights strobe, Sting ( carrying his baseball bat ) comes from the crowd. He gets in the ring, the lights come up. Sting nails HHH with the bat and throws him over the top rope. Taker and Sting are left in the ring. Taker goes for Sting, Sting nails him with the bat, irish-whips Taker into the turnbuckle, Sting hits the Stinger Splash. Clotheslines Taker over the top rope. Sting wins the Rumble. Sting grabs a mic and says " It's Showtime ", the lights go out, and Sting disappears.

Here, I've got a good one. It's Royal Rumble time. Angle has become champ.

2 week before the rumble after a series of matches to decide who will enter #30, Cena has won the spot.

But later that night Angle attacks Cena and breaks Cena's leg.

Vince comes to Raw next week and tells Bischoff, that if he doesn't find a replacement for Cena then He's FIRED!

So Bischoff makes a phone call.

Bischoff: Hey, I really need your help on this. Would you please do it?

(bischoff nods his head like someone is answering)

Bischoff: Thanks.

Royal Rumble night, during the rumble, 3 superstars left in the ring and #30 yet to come out. The 3 left are Undertaker, Triple H, and JBL.

Then Triple H eliminates JBL and the lights go dark. Then Sting's metallica themes hits and the crowd goes crazy.

the lights strobe, Sting ( carrying his baseball bat ) comes from the crowd. He gets in the ring, the lights come up. Sting nails HHH with the bat and throws him over the top rope. Taker and Sting are left in the ring. Taker goes for Sting, Sting nails him with the bat, irish-whips Taker into the turnbuckle, Sting hits the Stinger Splash. Clotheslines Taker over the top rope. Sting wins the Rumble. Sting grabs a mic and says " It's Showtime ", the lights go out, and Sting disappears.

that would actually be kick***

Here is an idea for a storyline' date=' get this, wrestler A has belt, bear with me here people...wrestler B wants belt, ok you still with me...wrestler B wrestles wrestler A for belt.[/quote']

That would never work. Not unless wrestler B's reason for wanting the belt is that wrestler A took his woman and killed his baby and is really his father, and perhaps his mother as well. Oh, and throw some midgets in there too. Now, THATS wrestling!

• Like 1

That would never work. Not unless wrestler B's reason for wanting the belt is that wrestler A took his woman and killed his baby and is really his father' date=' and perhaps his mother as well. Oh, and throw some midgets in there too. Now, THATS wrestling![/quote']

OH YEEEAAAAAH!

And course it would all culminate in a Stem Cell Prenumpt DNA Sex Change Little Man-Mania Death Match in a 20ft high steel cage wrapped in fetuses

entertainment at its finest

Why doesn't anyone realise basically that the Rock vs. HBK will never happen because the Rock doesn't like Michaels and doesn't want to wrestle him.

And Bret didn't like Shawn at the time they did the Montreal Screwjob match, but they still wrestled.

The only extra "leverage" that Rock has now is that he's not full time, so he has more control when he wants to wrestle.