MP3 players

Popsi

I want to ask for a Mp3 player for chrsitmas but im pretty confused about waht to get.

Im not that keen on ipods but does anyone have the new one and whats it like? So what are my other options. I like the creative Zen's but im really confused as to which one is best - is the the Jukebox, the micro, the sleek, or another one ive not heard of?!

Any size from 6Gbs up is fine with me, so any advice from peoples is much appreciated. Oh yes and id like one that has multi formats, cos most of my songs are in WMA, so it would need to play that.

Thanks!:xyx

I recently got the 20gb Creative Zen Touch for my birthday, and i would highly reccomend it. Its easy to use and set up, it takes most music files, whether it be mp3, wav, or straight from the cd. Its quick when putting the tracks onto the player, and its got huge storage! Its bigger than most players, but to be honest it doesnt matter, for 150 quid you cant go too far wrong.

Yeah im drawn towards that one now' date=' its one ive been looking at for a while. Does it play windows media files?[/quote']

Yeah, it doesnt have to be an mp3 file to play on it. If you have ripped tracks to your pc as WMV/A files, then they will still play with no trouble on the Zen.