Best Jobber Ever????????

Christof

LOL,see I wasn't sure but now I am :P

Was that the only match he won ?

I remember when he turneed his back on New York and became a Boston citizen,I mean it marked my life for ever.

My childhood hero ''The Brooklyn Brawler'' who I grew up idolizing turned his back on us fans.Truly a sad moment in wrestling history :bawl

Edited by Drake

rob van dam

but really...probably horowitz...i mean come on, every wrestling fan does the pat on the back

RVD?!? What you smoking tazz13? "Mr.Monday Night" was never a jobber. But thats your opinion and you are entitled to it.:roll

Anyway for me I would have to say two guys stand out as some of the best jobbers:Barry Harrowitz & some punk kid that used to go by the name Sivi Afi back in the glory days of the WWF. They used to take some beatings sometimes.:lol

RVD?!? What you smoking tazz13? "Mr.Monday Night" was never a jobber. But thats your opinion and you are entitled to it.:roll

Anyway for me I would have to say two guys stand out as some of the best jobbers:Barry Harrowitz & some punk kid that used to go by the name Sivi Afi back in the glory days of the WWF. They used to take some beatings sometimes.:lol

well i was being sarcastic...van dam is my favourite wrestler

i was merely pointing out his lack of push

"Pistol" Pez Whatley! When I was younger we would describe gentlemen that weren't "cool enough" as Pez's, i,e. jobbers to life. It was fun, and probably the only true code that we had. Nowadays I'm sure that CM Punk will be used so wisley by WWE that he will become a top class jobber on the internet (heat).