who is the most unused talent in wwe

2 hottie

I would have to say William Regal. The guy is a great wrestler, who has put on some great matches with Chris Benoit, Edge and a few others. He has a little run back in 2001 with the IC title, but since then, he has been demoted to tag team action, and has now been demoted to tag team action on velocity/smackdown. This kind of thing always seems to happen to a british wrestler in wwe.

I would definitely have to say William Regal. He can wrestle, talk, and is over. I'll never forget when he announced he was now heel, (on Velocity I believe) and the crowd actually cheered him. Plus, who can forget his 2 great matches with Benoit on Velocity?

Although, with Regal, I think his style is what has kept him from reaching the main event. He can have a good match with those that can work with his style, but if they're not used to it, then the match won't be as good as it normally could be.

Another misused talent is without a doubt Shelton Benjamin. He is a very good wrestler, and although he isn't the greatest talker in the world, he makes up for it in the ring. His selling reminds me of Ricky Steamboat. And that is a huge compliment.

I don't understand it when people say he has very little charisma. He has alot of in-ring charisma, and can really get a reaction by just going out there and wrestling. He has good psychology in my opinion. Plus, Benoit is over, and his talking skills aren't exactly the greatest are they? (Please note when I say over, I don't mean SUPER UBER OH MY GOD over)

EDIT: How could I forget Kane? Not only is he over, but, for a WWE big guy, he has decent skills. But, with the way he has been the past few years, he will never be the monster he once was.

But Benjamin isn't as good on the mic as Cena, even though he's TONS better in the ring.

A Champ has to be good on the mic, or have a mouthpiece who does all of the talking for them.

Bringing back mouthpieces would be quite cool - Melina is excellent for MNM. As was Heyman for Lesnar I have heard.

shelton benjamin could be in the exact same spot as john cena right now and he would not be booed I assure you

Agreed! Shelton Benjamin had been nothing short of impressive ever since he came from Smackdown. Not only has he proven time and time again that he can be in the ring with anyone but hes also is pound for pound one of the most talented on the WWE roster that doesnt get his due as of late.

He was a great IC champ, hes a great wrestler,and not to mention he STOLE the show at this years Wrestlemania during that ladder money in the bank match. No ifs,ands,or buts about it if there was one person on the WWE roster thats truly being unsued its Shelton Benjamin. This guy should be fighting for the World title. Plain and simple.:roll

Heat and Velocity online super stuff,Paul London definite and why did Kendrick return just to job? poor Val Venis he makes a comeback one week and jobs the next,Shelton Benjamin talented and over but going nowhere,Tajiri why not move him back to SD if he makes it to the draft to fight cruisers again rather than job,Tomko is actually getting better im impressed,Regal is superb let him talk more,i could go on