Worst Nicknames in Pro Wrestling

Paul

Easy as, what nicknames do you hate and why?

I hate:

Jeff Hardy, you are NOT charismatic and you are NOT an enigma, so adding the words together isnt a good plan.

Mike Sanders, Mr Above Average........thats the best you could come up with? Above Average???

"The Animal" - George Steel was an animal with that body hair, but DAVE~! shouldn't be.

"Big Sexy" - Kevin Nash isn't exactly what most people would call sexy.

"Heartbreak Kid" - Shawn is in his 40's, he's hardly a kid anymore. :P

"The Alabama Slamma" - Bob Holly - AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

"The Big Valbowski" - Val Venis - erm, WHAT?

"The Chosen One" - Jeff Jarrett - yes, you was chosen by daddy.

"The Extreme Stud" - Little Guido - he's not just a stud, he's EXTREME! Right. :P

"The Hip Hop Hippo" - Albert - OK, so he's a hippo, but a Hip Hop one?

"Homicidal Suicidal Genocidal" - Sabu - he's never commited suicide, nor killed a whole race - nice rhyme though. :)

"The Laughing Man" - Hugh Morrus - Laughing, humourous? Get it? Nope, neither did the person who came up with the name.

"Mr. Ass" - Billy Gunn - No Billy, not gay at all, honest.

"Made in the USA" - Lex Luger - can we take him back and get him un-made?

"The Policy" - Orlando Jordan - what the hell does that mean?

Cerebral Assassin is pretty bad. HHH has never struck me as overly smart to be honest. NOr is he an assassin.

The Legend Killer is another. Not only has Orton never killed anyone, but he also hasn't really killed anyones Legend status either. WEll except his fathers.

I dunno... at No Mercy he killed the Undertaker with fire.

Cerebral Assassin is pretty bad. HHH has never struck me as overly smart to be honest. NOr is he an assassin.

The Legend Killer is another. Not only has Orton never killed anyone, but he also hasn't really killed anyones Legend status either. WEll except his fathers.

Wasn't HHH nicknamed the 'Cerebral Assasin' because of the way he would go after one part of the body and pound away at it to get the upper hand...now that is being smart and fits very well.

Legend Killer is poor but your looking way too much into the 'killer' bit - if the names were meant literally I would be worried for Ronnie O'Sullivan (for those that do not know; his nickname is 'Rocket') :D

Also; people that say 'the Hitman' for Bret Hart is rubbish are mad...thats a great Nickname..it rolls off the tongue very smoothly. :P

Other poor ones are AJ Styles' 'The Phenomenal one' - just rubbish and 'The Alabama Slammer' for HC Holly - hate it.