Off topic from Awards.

Trash

Trash

Mikhail mills

Jordi warner

:lol

Is that because I've not written in about 3 months, or that Christof wrote my character off to be a complete drunk?

Vote me for the Worst Heel, it would be nice actually receiving something for all this.

Yeah I know its the worst award you give out, but I never win anything at TWO.

No, I'm not asking you to. Sheesh, you've given me enough sh*t about not writing already. I get your point Chris, I got it 2 months ago. In fact, I've offered several times since then that I'd write something. Darkie suggested a feud, I said OK and also said I'd write a couple of promos for it.

No-one got back to me on that one.

I haven't been following TWOstars because I really couldn't be arsed. All I've heard off the TWOstars lot recently was...

"lol trash u dont write!"

...Yeah, I know I don't. I think you must enjoy telling me off for not writing or something. I told you I'd write a piece, but I've not been given anything. Granted, it shouldn't be up to you guys to do it all for me. But I have offered, nobody seems to take me up on that. I never wrote anything before without being asked to anyway.

You've got my MSN.

Why should you be asked to write? No one else is, everyone else uses their initiative and just writes something off their own back. Take Colin for example, no feud at the moment but producing some comic gold and working his way into people's plans

Need I say ARMBAR?

Trash I'd give you a feud but that said you were in a feud with The Lonely Avenger but didn't contribute.

Speaking on the "need to be in a feud" thing - how many times has Gringo not been in the middle of a big feud or not having a match, yet he still posted.

I tried to get Arkham doing something to get him "over" in the beginning - comedy is easier to write though, so it was fun. :)

There are people who just do little skits to make sure that people know that they're still here - it doesn't matter if they're in a feud or not, they posted.

Write something for your rehab - you don't have to be in a feud to write, especially since Darkie and Christof can't rely on you at the moment as you've proven yourself "unreliable" after being given the US Title, you stopped posting.

Your Trash Talking segments were great, but they just vanished - why can't you just do those? In fact, having a drunk Trash doing them could be brilliant. :D