TWOStars Voting Shortlist!

Paul

OK guys, we are down to a shortlist of 3 each for the awards (except MVP which has 4). Again please PM me the three IN ORDER OF PREFERANCE! i will award the top one 3 points, the second 2 and the third 1. Then the total scores will be tallied up in a week or two for the final results.

Worst Heel:

Trash

Mikhail mills

Jordi warner

Worst Face:

Mikhail Mills

the Judge

Dominator

Worst Tag Team:

Re Evolution

Million Dollar Corp

Judge/The Drill Sargent

Worst Story

Trash Vs TLA

Warner Vs Judge

Mills Vs Eagles

Best Match:

Gauntlet On XTV 14

Elimination Chamber at Summerslam

Gringo Vs AC at Mania

The best matches are linked in, however the Gauntlet and the AC/Gringo match are both archived you I have linked to the correct archive section, just scroll down. :)

Best Tag Team:

Retro/Arkham

Dark Alliance

Future

Best heel:

Gower

Gringo

Holt

Best Face:

Arkham

Gringo

Retro

MVP:

Gringo

Fill

Darkstar

Christof

Best tag Champs:

Arkham/Retro

DA

Future

Best TV Champ:

V3

PMA

Best US Champ:

Jaxx

Chav

Trash

Best WHC:

Gringo

Holt

AC

Best Newcomer

Twiggs

PMA

TLA

Best turn:

Gringo

Chav

Banner

Best Storyline:

Deadman Returns

Future Vs Gringo

ERE Vs TWO

Why should people vote for the Gringo?

Hmmm lets see...

I was the top heel in the company from its Febuary till Summerslam and performed with the aid of my very able and supporting booking team straight away into one of (not the biggest but one of) the top faces in the company overnight.

I never miss a deadline, I always try and contribute, I have never ever had a bad review on a match and I am consistantly trying to improve my act even further and be more and more intresting.

Should I be MVP? Well depends on your view of what MVP stands for. If its character then I'd say I was in with a shot. But if it is actually contribution to the fed? Well Holt and Darky book it between them and Fill runs the training forum so I'd say no. But thank you for the nominations.

As for World Champ? Yes I have been but only because of what I was given to work with. I had the ERE Invasion storyline, I had great writers and I also on two occasions however carried the fued as well. AC never wanted the title really and it was he with Darky who gifted me the gold and I hope I did it proud in other peoples eyes as well. As for Holt? He is a good world champ as well and I believe that his programs have been ace as well in there own way and he is an excellent writer.

One thing I am disappointed at is not getting a nomination on the shortlist for best match. I thought Me v Darkstar in the Three Wishes match was awesome, I felt it was the best work I've ever produce alongside my run of singles matches with Gower.

But you people know best...

But it would be nice to win an award, but the nominations alone given the company I'm in are more then enough for me.

But seriously, still vote for me...

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...