Most well built up feuds in recent memory?

carlito is cool

Best booked feuds of the past 10 years? Mine 1-10 in order are:

1) NWO vs WCW (wcw 1996-1998)

2) Hogan vs Sting (wcw 1997)

3) Austin vs Rock (wwe 2001)

4) Austin vs Mcmahon (wwf 1998-1999)

5) Mankind vs Undertaker (wwf 1996)

6) Hart Foundation vs USA (wwf 1997)

7) Undertaker vs Kane (wwf 1998)

8) Mankind vs Rock (wwf 1998-99)

9) Batista vs HHH (wwe 2004-05)

10) HBK vs Bret (wwf 1996-97)

Bret vs Owen - teasing the split, the WM-10 match and leading to the King of Hearts - BRILLIANT!

Davey Boy vs Owen - brothers in law as tag champs, in the final for the European Title, battling tag team - SUPERB!

Ministry vs Austin - great build with the "Higher Power" - Vince effectiely having his own daughter kidnaped - FANTASTIC!

nWo vs WcW (first couple of years) - Nash, Hall and Hogan trying to take over? Got to love that - pity it turned into "everybody join the nWo" and "25 different herbs and spices of nWo" - started great, then turned sour.

Undertaker vs Kane - started off as a fantastic family feud, with Paul Bearer in the middle - when Kane was actually scary before he turned into "comedy big man who can't hit a sidewalk slam".

Undertaker vs Mankind - somebody who isn't scared of the Undertaker? BRILLIANT! And to boot, Mick would bump like nobodies business for Taker. :)

Bret vs Owen - teasing the split, the WM-10 match and leading to the King of Hearts - BRILLIANT!

Davey Boy vs Owen - brothers in law as tag champs, in the final for the European Title, battling tag team - SUPERB!

Ministry vs Austin - great build with the "Higher Power" - Vince effectiely having his own daughter kidnaped - FANTASTIC!

nWo vs WcW (first couple of years) - Nash, Hall and Hogan trying to take over? Got to love that - pity it turned into "everybody join the nWo" and "25 different herbs and spices of nWo" - started great, then turned sour.

Undertaker vs Kane - started off as a fantastic family feud, with Paul Bearer in the middle - when Kane was actually scary before he turned into "comedy big man who can't hit a sidewalk slam".

Undertaker vs Mankind - somebody who isn't scared of the Undertaker? BRILLIANT! And to boot, Mick would bump like nobodies business for Taker. :)

Pretty cool that that was in Germany...I don't know why, it just was.

Anyway:

Most recently:

Matt Hardy VS Edge (On RAW or SummerSlam '05)

EVER:

Hulk Hogan VS Earthquake (SummerSlam 1990)

That is a couple of people that have said Brock V Goldberg. Was it really build that well? I mean from what I can remember the build was very short for it or is that just me?

It was over a fairly long period, but not much happened really. I remember Goldberg costing Lesnar the match with Eddie, (Where Eddie won the title, at No Way Out I think) then later on, Lesnar interrupted the Royal Rumble match, and F-5ed Goldberg. They had other bust-ups, but they stand out to me.

I would of enjoyed the match, if both weren't leaving after, and I'm sure the fans would of aswell. Because of the bad reception they got, I'm sure they didn't care they put on a shocking match, just to annoy the crowd really.

Two of the most popular big men in recent years, and under different circumstances, would of been excellent.

That is a couple of people that have said Brock V Goldberg. Was it really build that well? I mean from what I can remember the build was very short for it or is that just me?

It was, as Jack said, over a long period of time, but not much happened.

The build up started at Survivor Series 2003, when Lesnar was being interviewed, Goldberg interfered, and introduced himself, and they set the stage.

At the Royal Rumble 2003, Goldberg was being interviewed about being #30 in the Rumble, and Lesnar interrupted him this time. Goldberg however, punked Lesnar out by making him think Hardcore Holly was behind him. In the Rumble, Goldberg came out, was dominating, when Brock came out of nowhere and F-5'ed Goldberg, and provided a distraction so Angle could eliminate him.

Stone Cold Steve Austin then gave Goldberg a ticket to No Way Out 2004, where Lesnar was defending against Eddie. Goldberg showed up, Brock called him into the ring, Goldberg Jackhammer'ed Brock, security then arrested Goldberg. He came back for the main event that night, Spear'ed Lesnar, and allowed Guerrero the opening to win the title.

Next night on Raw, Goldberg was suspended until 'Mania by Vince McMahon, and then the fued was pretty much Lesnar/Austin the rest of the way.