CM Punk ***OVW Spoilers***

Jack

I'm suprised this hasn't already been posted, so....

Jeremiah Evans just called in the following from the ongoing Ohio Valley Wrestling TV taping....In a major angle, the OVW TV title changed hands twice. Brent Albright was defending it against Ken Doane, who won the title after CM Punk interfered with a chairshot. Doane thanked Punk after the match and said he owed Punk one. Punk attacked Doane and slammed him into the ringpost, saying he was going to take his "one" (title shot) now, then threw him in the ring. In the end, CM Punk ended up the new OVW TV champion, so they did two switches in one night.

Awesome news for him really. As a fan of his aswell, I'm pleased he is getting a big push, so soon after he joined OVW. Hopefully when he joins WWE, and judgiing by his OVW success he will, he won't end up as a jobber, on HeAT.

He has the talent to go pretty far, which I'm glad Heyman as noticed.

Heyman recognizes talent, CM Punk is jam packed with talent. Only if Heyman was head booker for RAW or Smackdown, CM(or anyone talented at all) would go far.

It should be a good ride for him, he deserves it, and seems already to be getting over as a killer heel.

Wonder what finisher he is using OVW, probably the Pepsi Twist or the Anaconda Vice, WWE can’t want him doing the Pepsi Plunge.

I was thinking about his finisher before, and if he does make it to WWE, I would like him to use the Pepsi Twist. It's relatively simple, so it shouldn't be so hard the bigger guys, yet looks good. I just hope he doesn't end up with something appalling, like what happened with Masters.

(Although I like the use of legit moves, it's not much of a finisher)

The Twist isn’t much of a finisher at all, but it is quick no less effective looking than a Rock’s Bottom

Or he might use something new, or just stick with the Vice. And he will most likely have to drop the Shining Wizard, seeing how Helms uses it as a finisher.

What about the Welcome to Chicago Mother******. Of course the name wouldn’t stick, but I imagine he could do it to guys like Cena, Edge, Angle, Edge, HBK, Carlito, Shelton, Flair(he does the flip to the arpon, it’s basically the same thing).

If I were the WWE?

I'd let him have both the Vice and Pepsi Twist or his Devil Lock DDT....

All these moves can be done on people of all sizes and are realistic for someone of Punk's size to be doing in the land of the giants...

As for his OVW push? It's great for him in the short run as it shows that Heyman has faith in him....

But compared to being RoH champion? I bet Punk's hoping it gets better sooner then later thats all I'm saying.

True the names would have to be changed as the Ananconda Vice is a move named to symbolize the change in Tenzan from a Buffalo (big and strong with a hard head) to an Anaconda (big, strong and deadly)....

Plus it all depends on Punk's actual gimmick when he comes in as well.

I really doubt most people would know that. I do remember reading somewhere that the talent in OVW didn't like Punk because they said he wasn't repectful or something. It was along the lines of "Not shaking the other guys hand"

True the names would have to be changed as the Ananconda Vice is a move named to symbolize the change in Tenzan from a Buffalo (big and strong with a hard head) to an Anaconda (big, strong and deadly)....

Plus it all depends on Punk's actual gimmick when he comes in as well.

The gimmick thing would have to be considered....

I hope the don't job him out mercilessly like they did to Teddy Hart.

And as far as finishers go i will be content no matter what...because....

IT CANNOT POSSIBLY GET ANY WORSE AFTER THEY ROBBED PAUL BURCHILL OF THE C4....AND FOR WHAT???? AN ARMBAR??? A GODAMMN FUJIWARA ARMBAR????

ITS SACRELIGE!!!

*phew* im done :)

On Punk's website, he hints that he is going to use the ananconda vice.

Link: http://cmpunk.com/info.php?askpunk

scroll down to question number 6

Gotta love Punks answers to the fans questions.

1.) Sean McDonagh (last_inferno@hotmail.com) - What will you do if wwe misuses you like they did with guys like shannon moore and so on?

Punk-I'll go out and purchase a hummer and buy a nice house, just like he did.

2.) (fatretard99@hotmail.com) - When you get to the WWE, what kind of gimmick would you not wrestle under? How about Roger Tomko, Tyson Tomko's younger brother or Sandy Castles the hippie with attitude.

Punk- How about your email name being the best way to possibly describe you?

3.)Sean McDonagh (last_inferno@hotmail.com) - If you get fired from wwe would you go back to roh or any other fed?

Punk-No. I will sign a fat Pride contract and get paid more money than you'll ever see in your entire life to get knocked out by Mirko CroCop in under 7 seconds in what Dave Meltzer will hail as the best shoot fight of the year due to my aweome attempt to tell the ref that he pulled my hair.

Gotta love Punk :lol :worship

punks a legend :D

in related OVW news:

Head writer Stephanie McMahon has pushing for WWE to not renew Paul Heyman's contract when it expires later this year. She and writer Ed Koskey think he's doing a horrible job booking OVW shows and they'd like to see him dismissed as soon as possible. Also, Ed Koskey tried to earn some brownie points with Steph by doing an impersonation of Heyman and ripping him in front of her.

[/Quote]

sorry if this has been posted already but it major league pissed me off... this Ed guy is obviously another ass kissing yes man who wants to get more money... Heyman is one of the few guys left in the WWE backstage team who speaks the truth and doesn't kiss the McMahon ass...

Heyman has done wonders in OVW.. and by the sound of it OVW is better than WWE at the moment.. i bet steph wants Heyman out because he knows about wrestling and could imporve the WWE product... but having a writer who knows about wrestling, is popular backstage and would help the WWE's product is obviously a bad thing :roll