Profile thread

Bluestiger99

Yeah that sounds cool.

What you could do, I suppose, is when you write the card for the night, have the links on each name on who's fighting that night.

eg:

World Heavyweight Title Match

Holt © vs Boyo

you could just click on Holt and your profile would be linked. etc etc.

Cheers!

Remember it's up to the individuals to keep their own profile updated - so if somebody wins a title and doesn't put it into their profile, or they don't put that they've lost the title, then you might get the wrong information.

But if a person "leaves", then they won't bother updating their profile - take Trash - he "left" just when he won the US Title, so it's not mentioned on his profile at all.

What you could do' date=' I suppose, is when you write the card for the night, have the links on each name on who's fighting that night.[/quote']

Nice idea, in fact great idea, but exceedingly time consuming. i'll put a general link up at the bottom of the matches however for a start.

What I meant originally here was to do the actual thread. Like remove the inactive wrestlers and that. Since Volcom is dead' date=' put him on the bottom as deceased? That make sense?[/quote']

But Volcom IS on the Deceased lis:

http://twostars.ex-rev.com/index.cfm?content=2&Menu=2

I know what you mean about inactive ones though - what are the states of these?

C2K, Draven Cage, Jimmy Redman and Omega Red.

EDIT: Edited to remove Banner from possible inactives.

Edited by MrFill