problems

Paul

I have a problem: I want to file a law suit on Meltzer for commiting murder. RIP Volcom, i never knew him but he always was a good silent wise guy in TWOstars (sniff sniff). he was very young and had much potentials. he will surely be missed silently! (last sniff)

I didn't realise the problem was this bad, DS.

I haven't got any problems fed-wise but I do PC wise. I don't have access to a PC at home right now and only get 1 hour in work each day so my participation, probably until next year (early next year) will be very limited.

I can write the odd match. I am currently writing the Survivor Series tag match.

I know DS wants the Dark Alliance to go on a major run but as he probably already knows...make sure it happens when I've got my own PC, dude!

Cheers!

To be honest guys it got to the point last night where I was threatning to quit TWO altogether, and take any who wanted to go over to Ex Rev and redo the fed there as it was in the past.

But its a new day, a new dawn and Im going to see if I can get through without any more problems and bitchyness. But PLEASE if you have critisisms with my booking or my direction with the company then let me know via PM or on MSN, dont just talk behind my back as it will just piss me off more than anything you can say could.

I know my role now, my long term plans and how to do it in a way that helps the fed.

Darky you've been nothing but straight with where you want the Gringo character to go and what it does and therefore I have no problem at all.

If it has seemed at times I have then sorry, I didn't mean to give that impression at all.

And boy am I glad that your carrying on the project. We have so much potentional and some possibly great guys coming through the training so I'm really happy we are to continue.