Major injury ***SmackdownSpoilers***

Dave7g

From the Observer

The report we have is Batista legit tore his lat, which is no picnic as an injury, in shooting an angle with Big Show & Kane in Indianapolis at the Smackdown taping. We won't have any more info until the morning.

This could change Survivor Series quite a bit, I presume he was supposed to face Eddie, there was talk that he could be out as long as January, so with the Armageddon PPV still to come before that, we may see a new Smackdown Champion fairly soon.

At Survivor Series he was meant to be the captain of Team Smackdown.

He was? I was pretty sure that JBL was the captain. It is bad news that he is injured, I just hope that it isn't serious as Smackdown is in need of him at the minute with there not so successful show.

i agree with SM. I think Edge would be an ideal candidate for the title. Hes not going anywhere on raw its cluttered with main eventers. Surely they could figure out a storyline to get Edge over to SD and winning the title. Maybe a 4 way match or battle royale at Armageddon. Thats if Batista is out till January ,3 months is just too long to keep the title inactive for.

If batty boy has torn his lat then it would be a good idea to drop the belt to someone who :

1) Deserves it.

2) Gets in crowds

and most of all

3) Can wrestle. preferably someone who can........ SIT OUT TIDY!

If hes tore his lat good and proper then he will be out for anything between 6-12 weeks soo drop it drop it now drop it to Eddie !!!!

EDIT: No txt spk please.

Edited by MrFill
  • Like 1

Batista Injury Update * Smackdown Spoilers *

EDIT: Hows this a spoiler man?

Batista injury update

November 9, 2005

World Heavyweight Champion Batista injured his back at the SmackDown television taping Tuesday night in Indianapolis.

Earlier today, Batista traveled to Birmingham, Ala., to be seen by Dr. James Andrews. While meeting with Dr. Andrews, The Animal was informed that he had a decision to make concerning the treatment of the injury. He could either rehab his back, or opt for surgery. If he decides to go with the surgery, Batista could be out of action for as long as three months.

Batista plans on making his decision by the weekend.[/Quote]

Source: WWE.com

Edited by WWE

The way the storyline is built up he can't really afford to it out Survivour Series nor can Edge really jump to Smackdown and become champion. Nor do I think the fans will buy him as the champ over on that show either....

I reckon he'll bat on till Survivour Series and then drop it before making a comeback around Febuary and becoming the number one contender for the Smackdown title again for Mania...

Which may mean a Raw guy will win the Rumble again this coming year.

Edge apparently has a torn pectoral muscle, which is why he wouldn't have taken part at TT.

Keeping Edge away from matches by hinting that something could work until he's able to work again, but I don't think it'll work for DAVE~! as he's the Champ, and thus has a much higher profile.

Edge apparently has a torn pectoral muscle, which is why he wouldn't have taken part at TT.

Keeping Edge away from matches by hinting that something could work until he's able to work again, but I don't think it'll work for DAVE~! as he's the Champ, and thus has a much higher profile.

I belive I just said that, admittedly in spoiler tags....:oops