UFC56 kick-off

gian

theres a fight coming this nov 19..it's the UFC56 (happening at the famous MGM Grand in vegas) i can't wait to watch the fight between franklin and quarry. plus that hot babe Rachelle Leah, adds spice to that hot show! wheeew.....wont miss it fer sure!

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d175/jonas_sur79/falconsjets8wx.jpg

• Like 1

Erm... yeaaaah. Not sure what UFC 56 "kick off" is supposed to mean, in all honesty.

The card, on paper, knocks seven bells out of UFC 55, although the loss of Mike Van Arsdale is disheartening.

Georges St Pierre vs Sean Sherk should be a cracker, and I actually give Joe Riggs more chance than most (which is still admittedly not a lot) of dethroning Matt Hughes.

UFC56 Tonight

the game is ON later tonight. im on PPV so i guess ill be watching from a good viewing seat :D . Nate Quarry stands a chance if he keeps his frigin hands up. He leaves his face open alot when he comes in to strike. It hasn't been a problem yet, fighting some less expeienced guys. But I think Franklin will catch him with his gaurd down.Hughs wins - for sure.GSP vs Sherk - One intense fight. Sherk handed Hughes a loss before and GSP lost to Hughes (lucky win, GSP controlled thw whole fight until the armbar). But I still have to go with my fellow countryman.

The rest I dont have a clue....

My thoughts:

Kind of an uninspiring show, fight-wise. The announcements of Shamrock & Ortiz as TUF3 coaches, Liddell/Couture 3 in February, and the impending returns of Frank Mir & BJ Penn, overshadowed almost everything else. 2006 is looking a bit tasty now, though!

Georges St Pierre is unspeakably awesome. But of course, you already knew this. Jordan & Gonzaga can kindly stay away from my TV screen in future.

Check out my complete thoughts, up now on my site (see sig for link).