RAW & SD UK Tapings - Tickets still on sale

GURRRRR

I dunno, the appeal of the tapings are now lost on me. I thought the last few were pretty rubbish, only thing I got excited about was how over Christian was at the last one. I was happy back when we had the UK PPV's yet most people back then still wanted Live Tapings but you compare the card on a UK PPV compared the card on the average Tapings. Most of the matches tend to suck, and you have to sit through a Heat or Velocity which I never do at home. To me now I'd rather attend a house show as the lineup is pretty close to the PPV the following Sunday. And instead you miss out on the last 2 TV shows before the PPV, which is usually nothing but hype and promotion getting people to buy the PPV, and since it is a joint PPV this time it'll be even worse. I'm going to the RAW tapings because I won them, not out of choice; and I’m still looking forward more to the house show in Coventry because I’m Front Row and the card is far better than anything they’ll do on the day in Sheffield…

The attraction to the tapings for me is the unpredictability. House shows may have good cards but are mainly just exhibitions, i.e you pretty much know what's gonna happen and who will win. e.g champions will always defend their title.

With tapings anything could happen and thats why they're more exciting. the only problem last time was that there was only 4 matches, and you would obviously get more action at a house show. Like when you watch raw live, its a lot better to watch if you don't know the results.