**SD Spoilers and Raw Spoilers concerning Edge**

Brad

Now seeing that Edge is in a match with Batista on Smackdown in a street fight, can Edge use his money in the bank. I can really see him winning the title and coming back to Raw where Eric will be all chummy again and say it was his master plan and then the invasion angle properly begins at survivor series.

whats annoying is that Raw's world title is being kept seperate from the Raw vs SD feud..and so shouldthe SD title

Why is that annoying?

During the trades they had both titles on one show, it made SD look INCREDIBLY weak.

If they put them on the line, then it implies that they'd do a unification, which they can't, unless they get rid of the brand split.

Why is that annoying?

During the trades they had both titles on one show, it made SD look INCREDIBLY weak.

If they put them on the line, then it implies that they'd do a unification, which they can't, unless they get rid of the brand split.

i just think that both titles should be kept seperate and have their own feuds.. noty be mixed up in other feuds

I know it aint gonna happen, but my theory for Edge vs Batista at Smackdown would really help the whole Raw vs Smackdown feud.

Earlier in the night, Edge uses his Money in the Bank contract to make the match a World Title match (remember, the title shot was originally for the World Heavyweight Title before the champs swapped shows). Edge is getting the snot kicked out of him when Bischoff and a whole load of Raw heels run down and take out Batista. Edge covers and is the new World Heavyweight Champion. It was all a plan by the Bisch to have both champions on one show. Thats why Edge really pulled out of the Taboo Tuesday match, to make the 'punishment' seem realistic.

Actually thinking about it now, I can see that happening, but without Edge winning the title.