WWE sucks

emac1ennan

Yep read it as it says I have had it up to the high heavens with WWE's crap storylines and roid pumped muscle magazine models. TNA is by far the better product but just does not have the money to keep up with the Mcmahon empire.

I will take one example out of many; AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels in the first 30 minute iron match they had (not the bound for glory one) an outstanding match and one that any wrestling fan should see. It had it all, athleticsm (SP??), crowd interaction, high flying moves and probably most importantly actual WRESTLING!

When was the last time you ever heard a full WWE audience chant "This is awesome." To be fair there is not a big audience at the IMPACT arena but just atching it on TV you can see there is just as much atmosphere.

Anyway I wasnt really starting a discussion or anything, more just getting it off my chest. Anybody wanna comment feel free.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

crowd interaction

how did you crowd interact with the match?

and the thing i can see TNA doing is "right the crowd and the fans obviously like AJ Vs. Daniels so lets keep giving them that" and the fans are going to say "hey wait a minute, AJ & Daniels matches are good but your doing it all the time so give us something different"

TNA cant get to complacent that AJ Vs. Daniels will always work because it wont.

Edited by Ryan

Yep read it as it says I have had it up to the high heavens with WWE's crap storylines and roid pumped muscle magazine models. TNA is by far the better product but just does not have the money to keep up with the Mcmahon empire.

I will take one example out of many; AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels in the first 30 minute iron match they had (not the bound for glory one) an outstanding match and one that any wrestling fan should see. It had it all, athleticsm (SP??), crowd interaction, high flying moves and probably most importantly actual WRESTLING!

When was the last time you ever heard a full WWE audience chant "This is awesome." To be fair there is not a big audience at the IMPACT arena but just atching it on TV you can see there is just as much atmosphere.

Anyway I wasnt really starting a discussion or anything, more just getting it off my chest. Anybody wanna comment feel free.

TNA have more intelligent fans. WWE fans have a massive amount of marks who just cheer people like Cena etc, Cena would not have gotten as over in TNA.

WOw.........

i trust what the WWE are doing at the moment and as a long time WWE fan i know what WWE are capable of and if anyone thinks WWE are going to let TNA trample all over the McMahon empire you've got another thing coming, yes TNA are seen to have better wrestling but as Hitman said there will be another Boom period and as a WWE fan i have all faith in the WWE product.

TNA have a PPV every six minutes and no-one buys them. It's a bit difficult for people to get into a company like that. Basically, their presentation is absolutely woeful and until they sort that out, they will continue to be overlooked.

I'm all for TNA at the moment' date=' the WWE ppv's this year couldn't compare to TNA's at all, therefore I think TNA is a better quality show altogether.[/quote']

in a way i agree with Dave, i bought 7 TNA PPV dvds from Ebay Turning 2004 to Hard Juctice 2005 and i have to say TNA's PPV's blow anything out of the water, hopefully WWE picks itself up sooner than later.

Edited by Ryan

It seems to me that when American television in general is on a high, WWE is on a high

e.g:

1990: Good year for wrestling, and things like The Simpsons and Married with Children make big impact on T.V

1995: A very stale wrestling year, with a lot of programmes starting to go stale.

2000: WWE is in it's prime with Rock, Austin etc, The Simpsons take it up a notch, Malcolm in the Middle, Celebrity Deathmatch Family Guy and South Park are all on the air and making impact on people.

In conclusion:

I believe that when TV (in general) is on a high, wrestling seems to be as well.

Edited by Murph

TNA have a PPV every six minutes and no-one buys them. It's a bit difficult for people to get into a company like that. Basically' date=' their presentation is absolutely woeful and until they sort that out, they will continue to be overlooked.[/quote']

They have a ppv every month, WWE have a lot more than TNA and this year 99% of them were absolutley rubbish. There is nothing wrong with TNA presentation at all, their commentary team is great, Don West and Mike Tenay are better than any of the WWE teams, and finally they definetly arent being overlooked.

It seems to me that when American television in general is on a high, WWE is on a high

e.g:

1990: Good year for wrestling, and things like The Simpsons and Married with Children make big impact on T.V

1995: A very stale wrestling year, with a lot of programmes starting to go stale.

2000: The Simpsons take it up a notch, Malcolm in the Middle, Celebrity Deathmatch Family Guy and South Park are all on the air and making impact on people.

In conclusion:

I believe that when TV (in general) is on a high, wrestling seems to be as well.

Thats WAAAAY out there mate! But you never know....

i think thats abit much saying Don West & Mike Tenay are better than JR & The King.

JR and the King are no more, and they were getting pretty bland anyway. To me I prefer the TNA guys, thats just personal taste. They seem to care an awful lot more about whats going on, but then again they arent commentating on absolute rubbish like Viscera matches every week.

Don West is a fairly bland colour guy. I'd pick both Tazz and Lawler over him.

I also agree with something Mr. P said: TNA HAVE to give Styles vs. Daniels a rest for a bit. They've been battling each other for 80% of the year, and the match quality's going to suffer before long because they can't do anything new.

I also agree with something Mr. P said: TNA HAVE to give Styles vs. Daniels a rest for a bit. They've been battling each other for 80% of the year' date=' and the match quality's going to suffer before long because they can't do anything new.[/quote']

The majority of TNA's audience has probably only been aware of the company for about a month or so. To them, it's a brand new fresh feud.

It looks like they're going to go with Petey Vs AJ and Joe Vs Daniels as their two big X-Division feuds for the considerable future anyway, so there's not much to worry about if you're sick of AJ Vs Daniels.

Nah' date=' TNA just looks too damn tacky and cheap.[/quote']

I think TNA's production values are very good indeed, I personally don't think the product looks tacky and cheap at all. While their value may not be as extensive as the WWE, they are still very good, and the overall TV product certainly doesn't look tacky & cheap.

As for the AJ Styles vs. Chris Daniels complaint, yes, they have fought each other a few times this year, but it isn't as much as people make out, on PPV I think they have been involved in the same match about 4 - 5 times (none of which have been bad matches) and now its looks like the AJ vs. Daniels feud is over, so I honestly don't know what people are moaning about.

It's not as if WWE repeat matches every month either, I mean Angle/Cena, Taker/Orton, HHH/Batistas and how many times will we have to suffer MNM vs LOD and Trish vs Victoria?

What do they say about people in glass houses?

That they shouldn't through stones.