Halo movie script leaked

MrFill

The game(s) are brilliant. They seem to be the best first person shooters for the Xbox. Also i hope they keep the same voice for Master Cheif.

Also i cant wait to see how they do the battle scenes and also the Covernent as well. I think the First person shots they are going to be doing for Doom might get redone for this film.

It really depends if they do the back-history, from the books.

If so, then we'll "see" the Master Chief before he becomes the Master Chief.

If not, then it doesn't matter who plays him, as they should be in the helmet for the whole film.

If they do a "Judge Dredd" and have him remove his helmet within the first chunk of the film, then it'll remove the mysticism of MC.

It really depends if they do the back-history, from the books.

If so, then we'll "see" the Master Chief before he becomes the Master Chief.

If not, then it doesn't matter who plays him, as they should be in the helmet for the whole film.

If they do a "Judge Dredd" and have him remove his helmet within the first chunk of the film, then it'll remove the mysticism of MC.

It'll totally ruin the film if they make the chief take his helmet off. Seriously. The chief should not be seen, thats what makes him so cool and mysterious.