WWE.com's online survey

Brick

They're proposing a WWE message board? Jeez, I can only imagine how much of a nightmare that would be. 30000 new topics a day all along the lines of "john cena is hot!!!!!!" or "bischoff sux!!!!!!!!". Would they have moderaters to get rid anything critical of the product, or would they be happy to have several hundred thousand members jump in to defend the company? I'd also be surprised how they handle backstage stuff. Would they be happy to have "Benoit's been lowballed a smaller contract, TNA are expected to make a move for him if he leaves the company" on their boards? What about kayfabe stuff, if someone posts that Meltzer is confirming that Undertaker will be back at Survivor Series or something like that. Will they be happy to have that on their official board?

It would just be a nightmare to imagine a monster like this.

Well hopefully from this WWE will stop putting matches on the net and actaully put them on TV (I know a shocking idea lol) but a message board... could only end in disaster because I can just see so many WWE complaints threads :lol

You know, they do still show Velocity and HEAT on Sky.

:lol ' date=' i believe if we all join up and have the two team, then we will be the most sensible people on there, that will be so funny.[/quote']

I think its safe to say we would be the most hated too :lol

Who wants too have a leauge here on two too see who can be banned..disrespected..etc the most