Survivor Series Creative

Paul

Survivor Series Card

Sunday November 27th, Joe Louis Arena, Detroit Michigan

All bouts in to me by Friday the 25th of November please.

Booking will be sent out by Christof by the weekend. Have fun guys and remember, this show is based around the SS, so expect the booking thread to show changes as more bouts are stipulated ect. I will update this just to show what is announced. :)

World Heavyweight title Match

Iron Man Elimination Match

TIH vs Dante Vs Brett Banner Vs Evil Gringo

US title Elimination Match

Keith Jaxx vs Twiggie vs The Lonely Avenger vs PMA vs Tiffany vs Shane Cross vs Black Dragon vs Michael Howel III vs C2K vs Tom Trash

Deadman vs Barry "The Future" Gower

TV title Match

V3 Vs Chris Eagles

Tag Team Championship Elimination Match

The Dark Alliance, Jordi Warner & Twiggie Vs SEX with The Judge and Jimmy Redman

Edited by Christof
  • Like 1

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Ok folks' date=' I've PM'ed everyone (well tried to - B-Man) that I should have. Let me know if you are still unclear on your feuds or want more details.[/quote']

Well im assuming that i wasn't on that list in the first place because im not in the ppv and that this list you speak of is ONLY in refrence to the PPV and not to your wrestler's general stuff...

In which case yes im fine. :)

Well im assuming that i wasn't on that list in the first place because im not in the ppv and that this list you speak of is ONLY in refrence to the PPV and not to your wrestler's general stuff...

Yeah, the booking was sent while you were still in training. Don't worry though. I'm sure you'll make it into the next PPV.

don't worry Edgemaster006, you are taking part of the Survivor Series PPV but you are not writing anything. but MHIII is in a match that will be announced soon enough. by the way, doesn't somebody needs to announce the SS match i am writing bookers?

so chill out Edgemaster006 and check out the PPV to see yourself in action for the first PPV.

Dude' date=' you announce your own match. Just promo it or something.[/quote']

oh really? i didn't know that! :lol duh man! but since i am not the only one involved in this storyline and have so many people involved in it i wasn't sure if someone is going to promo for it or i am.

oh really? i didn't know that! :lol duh man! but since i am not the only one involved in this storyline and have so many people involved in it i wasn't sure if someone is going to promo for it or i am.

I took the liberty of posting it. Sorry if you wanted to.