Which do you prefer?

WWE

Which do you prefer?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• First fall wins
    • Elimination
    • Neither. Matches more than 4 people I don't like.

We have been having a lot of matches like 6 man match lately. But' date=' everytime I always listened hard as to if it will be an Elimination match. I am just wondering if you guys prefer first pin wins or elimination style?[/quote']

depends...

on Raw's i like one fall to a finish.. but at ppv's like survivor series elimination would be great as is great.. could you imagine a one fall to a finish elimination chamber?! o dear

If done right' date=' elimination matches can be really good. Yet, when superstars are stupidly eliminated before the match starts, it can become tedious.[/quote']

Yep. TNA does this the best though. A 6-man"X"division match it 10 times more exciting to watch than a regular 6 man match on Raw or Smackdown. I prefer both single elimination and Survivor series style matches as well. They both can be good when done right.:thumbsup

Personally I prefer Elimination because they last longer, Brick likes his matches long. As for One Fall, the end is often a screwjob in favour of the heels which I just find tedious. As IsTheHitman's sig would say, it really grinds my gears :P

Elimination matches are the best by far, definately at Survivor Series, but they have to be done right. I did like the WWE vs. Alliance Elimination match but at the same time, i didn't like the fact that people went out for things they would kick out for normally, and for that match you would of thought that it would of taken more to beat them.

Oh yeah and there can be another thing wrong with them. Like if the most cheered guy that night gets eliminated early' date=' rather than lasting the whole match...[/quote']

I couldn't see that as much of a problem, and it won't happen unless it's for a big reason.