Undertakers return/new persona

rolo007

Quite right Fill

He's lost it all in the mish mash between Biker and Deadman. I'd definately like to see him live to experience the whole entrance, but retirement should be his only option

If he indeed does it at Survivor Series, that will be exactly 15 years in WWE, so is a perfect time to call it quits

• Like 1

He needs a new gimmick: retired.

They've ruined the whole Undertaker gimmick with the change to BikerTaker and his last "Entrance of the Deadman, but I still look and fight like BikerTaker" stuff.

He is nothing like the Biker Taker at all. The only thing that stayed the same was his black vest, and its hardly exclusive Bad Ass attire is it?

which is hy he won't retire for a while.. people still want to see him... even if it is only for the entrance

Yeah people do want to see him, I was hoping to see him at the Smackdown tapings in two weeks but again looks like he's not flying over! :mad

Sorry' date=' but when did he wear those padded gloves as the Dead Man or in the Ministry?[/quote']

Im just saying he is nothing like the Biker Taker apart from a few minor details.

The entrance, the music, the lights, the coat, the hat, the eye roll, the finisher, the taunts, the mind games are all Deadman Taker stuff, that he didnt use as the Biker.

Im just saying he is nothing like the Biker Taker apart from a few minor details.

The entrance, the music, the lights, the coat, the hat, the eye roll, the finisher, the taunts, the mind games are all Deadman Taker stuff, that he didnt use as the Biker.

I'd have to say his ring stance is absolutely nothing like Deadman Taker was

This plays a huge part in the presentation of the character

I agree with Fill, it's the old Deadman Gimmick until he fights, then it's back to Biker Taker. When they brought back the deadman they should have brought him back in full, rather than the half and half we got, which sucked.

Retirement for me.

The entrance' date=' the music, the lights, the coat, the hat[/quote']

Did you read my post? I wrote this: Entrance of the Deadman.

the eye roll' date=' the taunts[/quote']

OK, he never did this as BikerTaker, but it hardly makes him a new character.

the finisher

Used as Dead Man:

Chokeslam, Tombstone.

Used as BikerTaker:

Chokeslam, Last Ride.

As current "mix":

Chokeslam, Last Ride (that usually gets reversed), Tombstone.

Sorry, but that's HARDLY a big change - he's re-added the tombstone.

the mind games are all Deadman Taker stuff' date=' that he didnt use as the Biker.[/quote']

Sorry, but there haven't been any real mind games in my view. Not like the OLD Undertaker, and especially not like the Ministry Undertaker.

He's just a mix between the Dead Man and the BikerTaker, and it's not a good mix.

Used as Dead Man:

Chokeslam, Tombstone.

Used as BikerTaker:

Chokeslam, Last Ride.

As current "mix":

Chokeslam, Last Ride (that usually gets reversed), Tombstone.

His two main finishers are the Chokeslam and the Tombstone. He very rarely uses the Last Ride anymore, the only time he uses it is for his opponent to counter. And even when he does it its in mid match, so its no different from his swinging DDT or whatever else.

Sorry' date=' but that's HARDLY a big change - he's re-added the tombstone.[/quote']

He re-added the Tombstone and dropped the Last Ride as his finisher. In 2001, Steve Austin started using the Millon Dollar Dream in his matches, and id hardly say he was a cross between Stone Cold and the Ringmaster :lol

Sorry, but there haven't been any real mind games in my view. Not like the OLD Undertaker, and especially not like the Ministry Undertaker.

His feuds with Kane and Randy Orton were full of all the old mid games tactics.

He's just a mix between the Dead Man and the BikerTaker, and it's not a good mix.

So was the Undertaker in late '99, and it turned out to be one of the times he was most entertaining :)

Apart from seing his entrance Live,wich I hope to do before he retires,he's just biker taker with a few deadman touches.

I mean he looks exactly like Biker Taker when he fights.When he returned at WM XX I expected for him to become fully the deadman again,old school clothes not a mix between Biker Taker and DeadMan Taker.

Like everyone has said,the mystic is gone,the credability of him being dead yada yada is gone.So is not like it's believable that he's dead (If there was ever a chance) so I really don't see anything left for Taker to do.

Apart from seing his entrance Live,wich I hope to do before he retires,he's just biker taker with a few deadman touches.

I mean he looks exactly like Biker Taker when he fights.When he returned at WM XX I expected for him to become fully the deadman again,old school clothes not a mix between Biker Taker and DeadMan Taker.

Like everyone has said,the mystic is gone,the credability of him being dead yada yada is gone.So is not like it's believable that he's dead (If there was ever a chance) so I really don't see anything left for Taker to do.

exactly.. i used to think Taker was actually dead (yes i was a kid).. and up untill the promo videos for takers WM20 return.. i had the impression that he was really dead again.. even up to his entracne i thought he was...

the best thing of Taker for me was the Yokuzuna ( i think) casket match when they had the videa with taker and bearer making the casket.. that scared me.. and the tkaer in the casket promo... and also when taker stuck his hand out of the grave... taht was taker at his best