The Dicks ***Velocity Spoilers***

FreeSpirit

The Tolands now known as Chad and James Dick (The Dicks) made their debut on Velocity yesterday beating a couple of unknowns. I've never seen this tag team compete before, but they did look quite impressive in what was basically a squash match.

Its great to have another tag team in the ranks on Smackdown to tighten up the tag division, and although I should really give them a chance, Ive got a nasty feeling that their size will eventually be their ultimate undoing.

What does everyone else think about them? Are they good enough to win the tag team titles perhaps?

they were good i thought, and you can judge from squash matches which is why they are used, they are used to see if they are actually good enough in the ring, they looked like they can work so thats better then half the wwe roster already.

I've only just seen them and they do look like gay midgets. I can't say anything about how good they are in the ring at the moment. What's with all the gay heel tag teams these days? I mean first the Heart Throbs' date=' now this?[/quote']

Billy & Chuck...

Only in US would a tag team be called the Dicks' date=' Dick(s) in America is not a rude word.[/quote']

Yeah it is... calling someone a dick is like calling someone an as***le. It also referrs to ... you know... ... a ... penis

Wouldn't that be 180 degrees?

Yes. Yes, it would.

Edited by Twig