Christopher Daniels

Alex Shelly

Roderick Strong

v

Aries

Dutt

Sabin

Bentley

Under elimination rules, the bout will continue until one team has completely eliminated the other meaning the odds can change throughout the match!

One problem I have with this is that a month later Aries and Strong will be trying to destroy Shelley in a steel cage match capping off the epic Embassy/Gen Next feud, and we all know Joe and Daniels will be feuding before long. I would have it

Joe

Dutt

Sabin

Shelley

v

Aries

Strong

Daneils

Bently

Either way, it promises to be a good match, with only one spot monkey in it. Dutt, although greatly improved from his last TNA run and mega over, is still a spot monkey. Either everyone else can go, and go good. Promises to be a great match, if not rushed.

Edited by Fidel Cashflow

Booo' date=' I wanted Joe to go stiff as hell on Daniels again. :D[/quote']

hell yeah

But instead he'll have to release on Aries

What also makes no sense is Sabin and Bentley, just coming out of a hot feud, will be the same team.

Hopefully they find some cool way to acknowledge it isn't just heels v faces.

Surely this is going to make the rest of the card really bad wrestling wise?

Samoa Joe, Christopher Daniels, Alex Shelly, Roderick Strong, Austin Aries, Chris Sabin and Matt Bentley can all have decent matches really. Dutt is OK - for a backyarder, so he doesn't count.

But my point is, how many good wrestlers do TNA apart from these? Not many. I think a better choice would of been a King Of The Ring kind of tournament, which would of been fantastic, but now this match means the rest of the card, will be with big, untalented wrestlers, who no-one cares about really.

AJ Styles and Petey Williams, are the only other good wrestlers in TNA, who arn't in this match, which leaves TNA with 2 good matches on a PPV.

Ah well, hopefully the match will go around 45 minutes, which should help the PPV on the whole.

Well' date=' it's innovation because the WWE seem to have been ignoring the type of match. :D[/quote']

Hardly. They've had Survivor Series matches at every Survivor Series since I can remember, which is 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2004, plus they've already booked one for 2005.

Hardly. They've had Survivor Series matches at every Survivor Series since I can remember' date=' which is 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2004, plus they've already booked one for 2005.[/quote']

They did? Shows how memorable they are, apart from the WWF vs WCW/ECW one. :P

They had four in 1999:

Big Show (and three partners who he attacked on Heat) vs. Bossman, Albert, Mideon and Viscera

Edge, Christian, Jeff and Matt Hardy vs. The Hollys and Too Cool

The Godfather, D-Lo Brown, and The Headbangers vs. The Dudleys and The Acolytes

Val Venis, Mark Henry, Gangrel, and Steve Blackman vs. The British Bulldog and The Mean Street Posse

The Radicalz vs. Chyna, Billy Gunn, Road Dogg and K-Kwik

The Hardyz and The Dudleys vs. Edge, Christian, Bull Buchanan and The Godfather

As you mentioned, Team WWF vs. Team Alliance

2002 didn't have one, my mistake. The match I was thinking of was a tables match.

2003 had:

Team Bischoff vs. Team Austin

Team Angle vs. Team Lesnar (you were at the SmackDown! before the show if I remember correctly :P)

2004 had:

Eddie Guerrero, Rob Van Dam, John Cena, and The Big Show vs. Kurt Angle, Carlito Carribean Cool, Mark Jindrak, and Luther Reigns

and Chris Benoit, Chris Jericho, Maven and Randy Orton vs. Batista, HHH, Edge and Snitsky for control of RAW for a month.

Looking back in history, the only other Survivor Series not to have a SS match was 1998, when they had the one-night tournament.

Aren't TNA supposed to be innovative?

Well what sort of match could they make?Most logical things to do with a wrestling ring have been used up, except

Throw your opponent threw the middle ropes?

A cage made with wood?

Divorce papers on a pole match?

Bury him in a steak pie match?

Start in your panties and put your clothes on match?

• Like 2

NO. IT'S ELIMINATION X. TNA HAVE NEVER HEARD OF SURVIVOR SERIES. IT'S AN ELIMINATION X MATCH.

Aren't TNA supposed to be innovative?

Well they have been with other matches, and maybe they could argue the fact that they are now saying that this is the first match using only x division wrestlers, i was going to say light heavyweights/ cruiserweights but i saw joe again in the match.