Skype internet phone

The Beltster

Has anybody else tried this yet? I downloaded it a few days ago and have talked to alot of my mates both in the UK and overseas on it and the quality is really really great!

Its so much better to speak with people on the mic, hear their voice and so on than to type like we all do on MSN, AOL and all that stuff...

http://www.skype.com

I'd recommend it to anybody, good stuff, plus if your lucky, maybe you will get to talk to me! :xyx

Yeah its wicked. I got it in January this year. Used it to chat to about 3 mates at the same time in crazy Fatal 4 Way convos. I chatted to Taki for hours on it some nights. Rang Dra on it once, but he bricked it and refused to open his mouth. Instead he entertained me with his "Howard Stern Soundboard"...

I hardly use it anymore though, no-one wants to talk to me :(

Skype is absolutely brilliant. I spoke to Manchin all the way over on the other side of Europe for 2 hours yesterday, perfect quality and you know how much it cost? £0.

That is the joy of Skype. It also brought you TWO radio. That's how much it owns.

Anybody who mocks Skype, is a dick.

I mock Skype, so consider me a brother to James and Chad. I only used it once and I was told by Colin that I sound like Simon.

YES I KNOW I'VE TOLD THIS STORY BEFORE BUT IT NEEDS TO SAID AGAIN TO GET ACROSS THE MESSAGE THAT SKYPE IS EVIL.

And talking of TWO Radio, hurry up and record another one, even if it's just Colin and Draven. I need to be told how to think about the wrestling industry!

And talking of TWO Radio' date=' hurry up and record another one, even if it's just Colin and Draven. I need to be told how to think about the wrestling industry![/quote']

I've used it for ages' date=' and there have been numerous threads on the matter (well, one, at least) - but yeah, I'[d use it more if I had a computer to use it on ;)[/quote']

:(

Oh sure, be pedantic just like all the others. "Hey Russ, you can't record a Radio show on the internet if you don't have access to the internet". I've heard it all before. "You can't drive your car if you don't have petrol in it", "You can't buy this if you don't have money", "You can't have sex with me if I say no".

I'm getting pretty tired of it guys. Just stop with the constant life lessons.

Call me!

I cant remember my username :(

I don't have it! Because I don't call anyone.

In any case, I don't even like using phones. I have a speech impediment that I can cover pretty well most of the time but when I talk to people on phones I get nervous and it emerges... and because of that I start to stutter as well.

Don't even have a mic for the PC or I'd be doing the Karaoke jam... but that may be rectified soon ;)