TNA Impact Saturday 12

Drake

QUICK PREVIEW FOR NEXT SATURDAY'S "iMPACT!" ON SPIKETV

Less than 24 hours before the "Genesis" Pay-Per-View

"iMPACT!" returns to its regular timeslot on Saturday night, November 12, at 11pm ET on SpikeTV - less than 24 hours before Sunday's "Genesis" live and exclusively on Pay-Per-View!

All of your favorite TNA stars will appear - including "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles, "The Alpha Male" Monty Brown, Raven, The 3Live Kru, Sabu, Abyss, Traci and many more!

Matches scheduled for Saturday night's "iMPACT!" include:

MAIN EVENT - SIX MAN TAG TEAM ACTION

NWA World Heavyweight Champion Jeff Jarrett and NWA World Tag Team Champions America's Most Wanted vs. "The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy, Lance Hoyt and Chris Sabin

FINISHER CHALLENGE - STYLES CLASH VS. CANADIAN DESTROYER

Fans of the high-flying X Division will get a taste of the X Championship match scheduled for "Genesis" as "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles will face Team Canada's Petey Williams less than 24 hours before their big title match on Pay-Per-View! Whoever hits their finisher first wins the bout!

"The Samoan Submission Machine" Samoa Joe vs. Austin Aries

Plus, Kip James in action, updated news and additional matches for "Genesis" and so much more!

The finisher challenge seems interesting,but I don't see it lasting long.

And Joe vs Aries a can't miss.

you just think TNA is great but thats because you hate WWE.

Why do anti-TNA people always say "because you hate WWE"?

I personally watch both the WWE and TNA - I enjoy both for different reasons.

I will enjoy the matches on the TNA for the Wrestling, and I enjoy parts of the WWE for Entertainment.

It's only the blinkered anti-TNA people who believe that people who like TNA can ONLY like TNA.

I will enjoy the matches on the TNA for the Wrestling, and I enjoy parts of the WWE for Entertainment.

It's only the blinkered anti-TNA people who believe that people who like TNA can ONLY like TNA.

I agree, TNA have the better entertainment for the matches but WWE can sometimes have the more entertaining promos, storylines.

I'm sorry, I was being sarcastic, just venting some frustration due to a horrible day, what I should have said was...

I can't wait for Joe vs Aries, I hope they get more than 5 minutes, Impact is a better show than Raw, and has been since it started on Spike. WWE reminds me more of a dying WCW everyday...

WWE reminds me more of a dying WCW everyday...

Reminds me more, of when WWF was at it's peak.

Title changing every show? No. Anything-you-can-think-of on a pole matches every show? No. A stupid ending to every match? No.

The McMahon's as a big feature? Yes. A 'rebel' as a Champion? Yes. Shock booking? Yes. T&A a big feature? yes.

I'm sure if the internet was as popular as it is now, during the Attitude Era, the fans would of hated that product too.

Well WWE now have less than half the amount of matches on Raw than they did when they were at their peak' date=' with the same amount of TV time. Instead we get twice as many crappy promos and unfunny skits, I don't see the good in it.[/quote']

Well i agree with that, i miss the attitude era.

Title changing every show? No. Anything-you-can-think-of on a pole matches every show? No. A stupid ending to every match? No.

The McMahon's as a big feature? Yes. A 'rebel' as a Champion? Yes. Shock booking? Yes. T&A a big feature? yes.

I'm sure if the internet was as popular as it is now, during the Attitude Era, the fans would of hated that product too.

title changes every show?? now.. but one very three months should be happening...

stupid thing on a pole matches?? they've run out of things... dusty may be planning a midget on a pole match though :P

stupid ending to every match?? no.. but when everh as there been a stupid ending to every match.. but then again.. Cena jumping up.. forgetting all injuries sustained in the match to deliver the crappy FU seems like a stupid ending...

mcmhaons as a big feature?? that could be enterpreted as a bad factor

rebel champ?? Cena?!?! LMAO!

shock booking... i'll agree with that one.. but not like wow thats great booking... more like.. thats shockingly crap and makes no sense

T&A a big factor.... at least during the attitude era th divas could wrestle...

most of the people on the internet love the attitude era... it was very entertaining.. but what WWE is now.. is a cheap knowck off of that which only vaguely resmbles the glory days of the WWF.. we ahve a Cena Bischoff feud.. a **** version of austin mcmahon.. and cena is a REALLY cheap knock off of Austin....