What would you change?

Nemesis Enforcer

Ok you are in controle of WWE... who do you fire and why??

Raw : Ric Flair - he is too old and a bad in ring worker, plus has been involved in alot of embarassing incidents, time to go for the old man of Raw!

Tyson Tomko - big and bad looking but has no mic skills and very limited ability to work with in the ring

All diva's except Trish, Victoria and the Micky James - all the others are poor wrestlers and take up too much time on TV (would replace them with better female wrestler tho)

The Heart Throbs - Don't like their gimmick and don't think mych to them as a tag team either... better people could replace them

Vicsera - what can I say... nothing just needs to go!

HBK - not the same as he used to be, past his best and just don't think he has what it takes to be in my company

King - needs to be replaced on Commentary as he has got stale now

Smackdown : Hardcore Holly - don't like his in ring work or his attitude towards people in the locker room

Undertaker - Not the same guy he used to be, can't work as well as younger days and past his sell by date

Bob Orton - brigns nothing to the ring when he does wrestle and can't see what he brings when he's with Randy

Nunzio and Vito - were great in ECW but have got much worse now, can't hang with alot of people on SD

Scotty 2 Hotty - very limited in the ring and even more annoying then ever!

Mexicools - don't think they have much to offer anymore then they have shown already which is not much... Juve esp will end up doing something to embarass company too

Orlando Jordan - not good enough in the ring

Well there you go thats who'd go if I was incharge so what about you???

Raw-

The Conman- Uhh no crowd reaction

Tomko- See The Conman + he really isnt improving at all

Rene Dupree- I might not fire him, but I'd give him a new gimmck because this current one sucks

Gregory Helms- I can not see him as a heel

Rosey- Cant survive on his own

Smackdown-

Paul London- No charisma

Orlando Jordan- No anything

Sylvan- No anything

Doug Basham- No anything

Big Vito- Big Musclebound Moron

RAW

-All the "Divas" except for Victoria, Trish, Lita, and Alexis Laree (the ones who can actually scrap together a semi decent match)

-Chris Masters. Overness=0. He gets ne heel heat whatsoever

-Viscera-waste

Smackdown

-Paul London (so he can go back to where he is actually appreciated, the Indies and TNA)

-Nunzio (see London)

-Crusty Hemi (waste of TV)

-Hardcore Holly (The nost unprofessional waste of time ever)

RAW

I would release (or send back to OVW): The Heart Throbs, Danny Basham, Johnny Parisi (sorry, the guy does nothing for me), Rosey, Tyson Tomko and Viscera.

I wouldn't push new heels so hard with these predictable undefeated streaks. Although it's a little late now, I would never have dismantled the La Résistance stable and would have Renée Duprée and Rob Conway as a tag team. Kerwin White would have never happened, the old Chavo was fine. Kurt Angle would be WWE Champion ASAP and until at least WrestleMania considering the great form he's in.

SmackDown!

Released or OVW: Doug Basham and Sylvan

I'd get the title off Batista fairly soon and give it to Orton which would involve an old-school style grudge feud without much gimmickery in the storyline. They already have history so setting up this one would be a piece of cake. No more Cowboy Bob.

I would push Hardcore Holly, maybe even give him a US Title run. JBL would be a good possible opponent for him in this division. I would give Benoit another few PPV main events. I would like to create an Eddie/Booker T feud.

I would push Matt Hardy gradually. This guy has improved vastly, is well over and I wouldn't even write him off as a future world champion. Ken Kennedy and Paul London would also be pushed. Undertaker would have to drop the gimmick or retire. Burchill & Regal would be my tag team champions.

I would release (or send back to OVW): Johnny Parisi (sorry, the guy does nothing for me)

I don`t quite think OVW as thats the WWE`s developmental league and Jonny Swinger has been in the top American promotions (ECW,WCW,TNA and now WWE) since at least 1997 so i don`t really think his skills need tonned up.

Raw : Ric Flair - he is too old and a bad in ring worker' date=' plus has been involved in alot of embarassing incidents, time to go for the old man of Raw![/quote']

Ok Ric Flair is north of 50, but for someone who is such a 'bad in ring worker' he sure has had a number of good matches this year. One of the best PPV matches of the year (vs. Triple H), one of the best TV matches of the year (vs. Angle, a match in which Flair was the MVP of. But I forgot, Angle was in it, so God only knows he must have carried Flair), couple of good matches with Carlito and made Chris Masters look decent. Is Ric Flair the same guy he was in 1989? Of course not. But I'd rather watch him in that ring than pretty much anyone on the entire roster and I think the majority of the fans would too.

Bob Orton - brigns nothing to the ring when he does wrestle and can't see what he brings when he's with Randy

He entertains me more than his son does.

Nunzio and Vito - were great in ECW but have got much worse now' date=' can't hang with alot of people on SD[/quote']

Vito I don't like, but Nunzio is one of the best all rounders in the company who has been criminally misused simply because he isn't 50lbs heavier and 6 inches taller.

Mexicools - don't think they have much to offer anymore then they have shown already which is not much... Juve esp will end up doing something to embarass company too

They have WAY more to offer than they have shown. The Mexicools are one of the highlights of Smackdown despite being seriously toned down. Smackdown also has a huge latino audience, so The Mexicools are a valuable asset. I just wish the fans would start doing the 'Uno, dos, tres...' ten punches in the corner thing Super Crazy does.

I don`t quite think OVW as thats the WWE`s developmental league and Jonny Swinger has been in the top American promotions (ECW' date='WCW,TNA and now WWE) since at least 1997 so i don`t really think his skills need tonned up.[/quote']

I was thinking more along the lines of character development. He doesn't have a gimmick at the moment, and without being absolutely phenomenol in the ring, that won't get you anywhere and his look/ring attire is really quite pathetic. What's with the slacks and parlour shoes?

HBK - not the same as he used to be' date=' past his best and just don't think he has what it takes to be in my company[/quote']

You have to be joking, HBK is the best worker on RAW (bar Angle). Can work a match with anyone (Cena, Masters etc). His matches with Angle have been some of the best matches this year and on the Mic he is pure gold!!!

The only person who I would add his cards to is Hardcore Holly. Not only is he stiff in the ring and a complete waste of TV time, he's an incredible pain in the ass backstage and an unneccessary bully.

There's the door, Sparky...

What the hell is wrong with working stiff? The best workers work stiff. He's not an ass backstage either. He's a lockerroom leader that a lot of the younger wrestlers look up to.

What the hell is wrong with working stiff? The best workers work stiff. He's not an ass backstage either. He's a lockerroom leader that a lot of the younger wrestlers look up to.

Working stiff only works with one character and that's Deadman Undertaker, imo. Perhaps even JBL, to some extent.

Is he a locker room leader? Really? I was always under the impression that he's a bully. And because of that, I can't see the younger talent looking up to him; unless he forces them too that is. ;)

I'd still get rid of him though, in my opinion he offers nothing to the Smackdown brand on screen...where it matters, right? :?

And judging by your avatar, sir, you seem to be quite the Hardcore Holly fan. Ooh, this should be interesting ;) :D

Working stiff only works with one character and that's Deadman Undertaker' date=' [b']imo[/b]. Perhaps even JBL, to some extent.

Working stiff works with a lot of characters. Great wrestlers like Benoit, Angle, Bret Hart and Ric Flair have worked stiff and it's a much better spectacle on-screen. Half-hearted knife-edge chops don't really seem "knife-edge" now do they?

Is he a locker room leader? Really? I was always under the impression that he's a bully. And because of that' date=' I can't see the younger talent looking up to him; unless he forces them too that is. ;)[/quote']

You've been reading too many news blurbs about some OVW wimp who couldn't handle his initiation. Wrestling is a tough business. Holly knows this. That's why he'll rough up the rookies. It's for their own good. You're gonna have to learn to deal with pain if you're gonna be a successful pro wrestler.

I'd still get rid of him though' date=' in my opinion he offers nothing to the Smackdown brand on screen...where it matters, right? :?[/quote']

I think he's one of SD!'s better workers and is ideal for putting new talent over though a decent US Title push is long overdue now.

You pretty much owned me on those other points, I guess. Although roughing up the rookies is all well and good, likewise with the "deal with pain" aspect, but I get the impression that he takes it too far. Like does he know when enough is enough, that kinda thing.

I personally don't think he's that good in the ring. Yeah, he may put new talent over but maybe the new talent is the one with the ability and not Holly (can't name a specific instance, just saying in general). Plus his character is just plain bland to me, tbh. I don't find him or it interesting one bit. If anything, turn him heel again and give him a bit of edge if a US Title push is down the line. Although I don't think he'd do that good a job of carrying the US Title.

You pretty much owned me on those other points, I guess. Although roughing up the rookies is all well and good, likewise with the "deal with pain" aspect, but I get the impression that he takes it too far. Like does he know when enough is enough, that kinda thing.

The only time Hardcore Holly took things too far was when he dead-weighted himself for a powerbomb against Brock Lesnar and ended up getting his neck broken. It was pretty-much his own fault and he paid the price but since then he's matured and knows his role within the company.

So he didn't go too far when he attacked Rene in front of the crowd and gave him such a bruised eye that Rene couldn't see out of it?

The whole point with wrestlers is that they have to trust each other in the ring as their lives are often on the line - if I was in the ring with Holly, I wouldn't trust him one bit.

I'm surprised that the guy from Tough Enough didn't sue the WWE after Holly beat the crap out of him.

So he didn't go too far when he attacked Rene in front of the crowd and gave him such a bruised eye that Rene couldn't see out of it?

He was perfectly justified in thumping him around the place. Renée left Holly with a hefty bill after using his rental car and Holly simply decided to teach him a lesson. Renée is meant to be something of a ***** backstage and no-one was too upset when Holly set him straight. Men can settle their differences with their fists at times, and Duprée went looking for trouble. There's a difference between trusting a worker and how he performs his moves and a skirmish breaking out. It's not like Holly dropped Duprée on his head and paralysed him or anything.

I'm surprised that the guy from Tough Enough didn't sue the WWE after Holly beat the crap out of him.

That pales in comparison to the beatings that other wrestlers have taken trying to make it into the business. Pro wrestling requires one to be damn tough. Just ask Al Snow about his first wrestling lesson. You Americans and your court cases. People get beaten down, get over it. Too many people are looking for money for nothing (...and their chicks for free, couldn't resist!).

He was perfectly justified in thumping him around the place. Renée left Holly with a hefty bill after using his rental car and Holly simply decided to teach him a lesson.

I don't find that justified, reguardless of whether it was in front of the crowd. Why "teach him a lesson"? Why not get Renée to pay him the money back, like a mature adult? And if Renée is such a **** (no idea what the word is :D) backstage then why did Holly lend him car in the first place?

It should have been dealt with backstage, NOT in front of the crowd.

Holly beating Rene in front of the crowd makes the WWE look bad, and makes Holly look bad.

What are you? A PR agent?

Holly beating Renée didn't make WWE look bad. I doubt that more than 1% of WWE viewers are even aware of the incident. It was just a little scrap, and that was that.

No, a realist.

Holly beating Renée didn't make WWE look bad. I doubt that more than 1% of WWE viewers are even aware of the incident. It was just a little scrap' date=' and that was that.[/quote']

So, with their current ratings, that's about 50 people. :P

Working stiff only works with one character and that's Deadman Undertaker' date=' [b']imo[/b]. Perhaps even JBL, to some extent.

Is he a locker room leader? Really? I was always under the impression that he's a bully. And because of that, I can't see the younger talent looking up to him; unless he forces them too that is. ;)

I'd still get rid of him though, in my opinion he offers nothing to the Smackdown brand on screen...where it matters, right? :?

And judging by your avatar, sir, you seem to be quite the Hardcore Holly fan. Ooh, this should be interesting ;) :D

It doesn't work with JBL, JBL shouldn't even be in WWE anymore because of his stiffness which is linked to being a backstage bully.

I personally would like to see Raw and SD blend and gel again, and i seriously thought this will happen with the invasions going on.

Holly beating Renée didn't make WWE look bad. I doubt that more than 1% of WWE viewers are even aware of the incident. It was just a little scrap, and that was that.

Actually the 1,000 or so people on here and everyone else all over the internet is more then 1% and they saw it and probably told other people too, the only people who won't know about it are the young ones who still think it's real.