possible new tag teams

chaos kid

So far there is a real shortage of tag teams in the WWE, but in the past the WWE, has put a couple of mid carders together to form teams, sometimes they are a success, like putting Billy Gunn and Jesse James together to form the New Age Outlaws, and Bradshaw and Faaroq to form the APA.

Today there is a need to put together some midcarders to form a tag team, so this thread is to get your ideas who could make a descent tag team.

So my new tag team would be as follows:-

RAW:-

Tyson Tomko & Snitsky

Matt Skriker & Eugene

Tajiri & Rosey

SMACKDOWN : -

Bobby Lashley & Hardcore Holly

Paul London & Spanky

Scotty 2 Hotty & Heidenreich

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a time where the WWF/WWE had over 10 top tag teams challenging for the tag team titles' date=' so the more tag teams the more competiton.[/quote']

We have

MNM

LOD 2005

The Dicks

The Mexicools

Cade and Murdoch

Big Show and Kane

Regal and Burchill

London and Spanky

If anything, RAW needs to steal some of Smakdowns tag teams, and then build from there.

What needs to happen is to stop throwing to singles wrestlers together

They need to bring in established teams, like the Backseat Boyz and the New Church

While they do need new tag teams, their has to be a few "established" WWE tag teams to show the new guys how to work WWE style. I mean everytime the WWE get a new tag team they throw the straps on them and its like "why, what have they done to prove themselves?"

• Like 1

While they do need new tag teams' date=' their has to be a few "established" WWE tag teams to show the new guys how to work WWE style. I mean everytime the WWE get a new tag team they throw the straps on them and its like "why, what have they done to prove themselves?"[/quote']

they do this only when the tag dvision is extremely stale

As with MNM and La Resistance

Sorry, Johnny, not Joey - he's Johnny Ace's brother.

Or do you simply believe everything you read......

I didn't read that, it's my opinion that there's no other reason apart from him being the brother of the Vice President of Talent Relations. How many other "legends" are brought back and IMMEDIATELY win gold? I can count them on the number of fingers on my head.

Sorry, Johnny, not Joey - he's Johnny Ace's brother.

I didn't read that, it's my opinion that there's no other reason apart from him being the brother of the Vice President of Talent Relations. How many other "legends" are brought back and IMMEDIATELY win gold? I can count them on the number of fingers on my head.

How many other legends did as much for tag team wrestling? Once again, you are talking out of your ass, going on your own smarkish assumption due to "insider info"

It obviously had something to do with it. I can see why he would be on the show, with the DVD being out around then, but a long stint as Tag Champions?

What next, Jake with an 8 month WWE Title run? No.

Be serious.

I don't see what being a smark has to do with it either.

It obviously had something to do with it. I can see why he would be on the show, with the DVD being out around then, but a long stint as Tag Champions?

What next, Jake with an 8 month WWE Title run? No.

Be serious.

I don't see what being a smark has to do with it either.

A smark is someone who actually takes what they read on a wrestlin website to be valid information.

Yeah, his DVD was out and that might have been an inital reason but people started to like LOD 2005 and I figure thats why they had such a long stint as tag champs. They were the most over tag team on SD. I guess the fans started to cheer for Animal and Heidenrech because of Johnny Ace right'?:roll

A smark is someone who actually takes what they read on a wrestlin website to be valid information.
You don't need to be a genius to work it out.

Yeah' date=' his DVD was out and that might have been an inital reason but people started to like LOD 2005 and I figure thats why they had such a long stint as tag champs. They were the most over tag team on SD. I guess the fans started to cheer for Animal and Heidenrech because of Johnny Ace right'?:roll[/quote']He was over sure, but so is every other legend who returns. Piper, Jake, Hogan, Von Erich, etc. Why haven't they been given a big push aswell?

Do you think if Animal wasn't related to Johnny Ace, he would of been given a title run?

Once again' date=' you are talking out of your ass, going on your own smarkish assumption due to "insider info"[/quote']

Oooooh, my "insider info" is knowing that Johnny Ace is Animal's brother and that Johnny Ace is WWE's Vice President of Talent Relations?

That's how I decided that he got such a big push, no "insider info" from a website, it's called my own opinion. I actually have one.

Sorry, but one of use is talking out of our ass, and it's not me. :P

You don't need to be a genius to work it out.

The fact is you dont know for sure and you are only making assumptions based on second-hand information

He was over sure, but so is every other legend who returns. Piper, Jake, Hogan, Von Erich, etc. Why haven't they been given a big push aswell?

Do you think if Animal wasn't related to Johnny Ace, he would of been given a title run?

Hogan got a win over one of the only guys he has never beaten in the most dominationg fashion that he could do it, sounds like a good push to me.

When was there a Von Eric wrestling on WWE TV? Or Jake for that matter?

Piper hasnt lost a match since he's been back, sounds like a good push to me.

What you are failing to realize is that, other than Hogan, none of those guys did for their aspect of the business what Animal and Hawk did for tag team wrestling.

Oooooh, my "insider info" is knowing that Johnny Ace is Animal's brother and that Johnny Ace is WWE's Vice President of Talent Relations?

That's how I decided that he got such a big push, no "insider info" from a website, it's called my own opinion. I actually have one.

Sorry, but one of use is talking out of our ass, and it's not me. :P

How do you know all of this info? And what makes your assumptions anymore valid than mine or anyone elses? Because you got some info from some wrestling website?

How do you know all of this info? And what makes your assumptions anymore valid than mine or anyone elses? Because you got some info from some wrestling website?

Unless IMDB and Wiki have suddently become wrestling websites, then no, I didn't get the information from "some wrestling website".

Johnny Ace:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1319336/bio

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Laurinaitis

Animal:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0491463/bio

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Laurinaitis

Sorry, but if you can't admit you're wrong on this now, then you're more pig-headed then I though you was.