Wrestler talk week 1 - Mr. Kennedy

The B-Man

Ok so this week I want people to talk about Mr. Kennedy..............................................

..........Kennedy

In truth though, you just wanted to post the Kennedy joke. I praise you for that, good stuff :worship

........Kennedy

Sorry Baz, didn't mean it that way buddy :)

But actually on topic, i did love Kennedy for about the first 3 or 4 weeks, unfortunately now, eveythings becoming a bit stale

He just needs some usual mic time to freshen it up a bit. He's an entertainer no doubt

His announcing gimmick is getting boring, but his promo skills and verbal skills are still very good backstage and in the ring, he can wrestle a lot better then other superstars on smackdown and i think he has the most impactful finisher for a new guy in like 2 or 3 years.

I think he's good on the stick, but what concerns me is whether he would be able to be a natural on the mic or whether his skills are limited to what he has been told to say or do. Does he have to have his promos written for him, or does he have the natural charisma.

Sorry Baz, didn't mean it that way buddy :)

But actually on topic, i did love Kennedy for about the first 3 or 4 weeks, unfortunately now, eveythings becoming a bit stale

He just needs some usual mic time to freshen it up a bit. He's an entertainer no doubt

No worries Telf:)

Yeah my thoughts are I think he looks ok in the ring, he definately knows how to sell and I would like to see him get some proper mic time.

Also I love is facial expressions I so want to see a Kennedy V Regal facial expression fued:P

Ok, Ken Kennedy is a future superstar in this business, too many people are on his case, but so many people forget that he has not been in the WWE that long, but he has made an impact, he got a good gimmick and a good finisher. but with any young wrestlers they will improve in time, just watch this star headline wrestlemania one day.

His announcing gimmick is getting boring' date=' but his promo skills and verbal skills are still very good backstage and in the ring, he can wrestle a lot better then other superstars on smackdown and i think he has the most impactful finisher for a new guy in like 2 or 3 years.[/quote']

He should do that announcement for EVERY match he EVER does throughout his whole career...it should be part of his entrance. If not; at least PPV matches.

The guy is good news and I am looking forward to watching him develop (if the WWE allow him of course)

If Big Dave ever stops being the coolest man in the world and has to give up the belt, then given the shambles that Randy Orton seems to be becoming (needing his dad to help him win matches, or helping his dad in a 20 year old fued), Missssstterrrrr Kennedy...... Kennedy should be the next world champ.

Even if "he is a cocky, brash, egotisical, arrogant, loudmouth" (copyright M.Cole)

To be fair' date=' Ken Kennedy is becoming my reason to watch Smackdown. Even his match graphic makes me laugh. He just needs some backstage time and a good feud.[/quote']

Exactamundo!

The guy needs to get into a feud (although Survivor Series will stall that until December). There's a few guys he could work with: Hardy, Benoit, Lashley etc.

Put simply, Mr Kennedy.................Kennedy is a GOD.

I do fear that the ring announcing will get old quickly, but it wont with me. Love him.

I agree. His facial expressions are quality too, not to mention his actual ring entrance (agreeing with Christof a bit there too, I guess). Wrestling wise, he's solid, works hard and doesn't seem to splutter in matches. He should also be surefire to be in the mix for the US Title once this Booker-Benoit nonsense ends (where Beniot regains, of course). He's got a good future, imo.

Looking at this thread now, it's a damn good job that I didn't include "the joke" in my intro thread ;) *cheap plug*