TNA or ROH in 5 years?

Brad

In 5 years time, what will be the biggest promotion between ROH and TNA? Both have improved this year. Now this is really out of just them two but if people do believe it's out of WWE and think WWE won't be the best still in 5 years time, then mention that as well.

I'm a TNA fan, much more than RoH.

But, TNA's in a more risky posistion than RoH because TNA has everything to lose, their competion in the biggest wrestling company in the world with that being the WWE, and they [TNA] will have to spend alot of money to compete with the WWE, which means they could certainly go belly up if they make a number of mistakes.

I think RoH has its fans that no matter what RoH do, will always be RoH fans, and as long as RoH don't get out of thier comfort zone I cannot see a reason why they won't be about in 5 years time.

I'm a TNA fan, much more than RoH.

But, TNA's in a more risky posistion than RoH because TNA has everything to lose, their competion in the biggest wrestling company in the world with that being the WWE, and they [TNA] will have to spend alot of money to compete with the WWE, which means they could certainly go belly up if they make a number of mistakes.

I think RoH has its fans that no matter what RoH do, will always be RoH fans, and as long as RoH don't get out of thier comfort zone I cannot see a reason why they won't be about in 5 years time.

I agree with that, ROH are improving steadily, whereas TNA are taking huge steps which could cause problems in the near or distant future.

from what i've seen RoH is a 100% wrestling program with no storylines' date=' can anyone tell me if RoH do storylines please.[/quote']

That's not true at all. Even at the start of RoH when it was mainly wrestling, there was still the odd good storyline. Since Gabe took over, the way Fagstein ran RoH has changed, and there is a lot more storylines.

The storylines in RoH are kept simple, but have a lot more sense than WWE or TNA feuds. The recent series between Low Ki and Jay Lethal lasted over a year, and started after Lethal beat Ki, I think. That's what I like about the storylines. Simple but effective.

As for the initial question, it depends on TNA really. If they keep making a profit, then they will be the better of the two, but there is still a chance they will go bankrupt. If TNA are still around, it will be them easily. Unless Cary wins the lottery anyhow.

from what i've seen RoH is a 100% wrestling program with no storylines' date=' can anyone tell me if RoH do storylines please.[/quote']

Utter rubbish. ROH has better storylines than WWE with matches being teased before the pay off and thought put into rivalries. There are backstage promos, skits, interviews, chat shows and brawls. ROH isn't 100% about wrestling talent or guys like The Carnage Crew, Mick Foley, Bobby Heenan or Jim Cornette would never have set foot in their ring. Just because the actual in ring product is far better than anything else in America doesn't mean that they don't put just as much focus on rivalries, storylines and feuds as TNA or WWE.

Utter rubbish. ROH has better storylines than WWE with matches being teased before the pay off and thought put into rivalries. There are backstage promos' date=' skits, interviews, chat shows and brawls. ROH isn't 100% about wrestling talent or guys like The Carnage Crew, Mick Foley, Bobby Heenan or Jim Cornette would never have set foot in their ring. Just because the actual in ring product is far better than anything else in America doesn't mean that they don't put just as much focus on rivalries, storylines and feuds as TNA or WWE.[/quote']

This is true seeing that the Generation Next had a feud with Shelley's new stable and feuds that Homicide has had with certain superstars are amazing.

This is true seeing that the Generation Next had a feud with Shelley's new stable and feuds that Homicide has had with certain superstars are amazing.

Just linked to that, and to prove RoH isn't all wrestling, here is Colt Cabana rapping about Homicide from RoHWrestling.com

http://www.rohvideos.com/wrestlers/Cabana_11_05.wmv

While I'm here, this is a supposed shoot between Strong and Danielson, incase anyone hasn't seen it.

http://www.rohvideos.com/wrestlers/BryanDanielson_11_05.wmv

And another file, which is a recap of 2004, which I haven't seen before, that someone may like.

http://64.202.182.45/Video/2004_9_05.wmv

Both promotions are great change from watching WWE, but in five years i hope both area still around, but at the present it seems like TNA are hiring alot of ROH talent like Samao Joe, Aries, Strong and now Nigal McGuiness, so yet i enjoy both but i perfer the newer talent of ROH