Worst Acting Ever

MrFill

To go along with the Best Film and Worst Film threads, I thought it'd be nice to get people's opinions of the worst acting ever.

For me there are a couple which spring to mind:

Sofia Coppola in Godfather Part 3 - she only got the part because daddy was making the film, and she's wooden as hell.

Hayden Christensen in Star Wars Episodes 2 & 3 - they should have renamed the character to Manaquin Skywalker he was so stiff - and he had ZERO chemistry with Natalie Portman.

What are yours?

Well I actually I thought Hayden did a good job on Episode III,especially his scenes with Obi Wan (Forgot his real name).The emotion of Anakin being consumed by the Dark Side and Obi Wan couldn't do anything to stop it was the most intense part for me so I enjoyed his performance.

As far as worst acting, I gotta go with Maria Carey on ''Glitter'' I mean it almost made me cry and it wasn't out of joy.

Well I actually I thought Hayden did a good job on Episode III' date='especially his scenes with Obi Wan (Forgot his real name).The emotion of Anakin being consumed by the Dark Side and Obi Wan couldn't do anything to stop it was the most intense part for me so I enjoyed his performance.[/quote']

But for me he was only good at the very end, during every scene before the final fight he was just so bad. Every scene with Natalie was horrible, especially when he tried to tell her that he loved her.

But for me he was only good at the very end' date=' during every scene before the final fight he was just so bad. Every scene with Natalie was horrible, especially when he tried to tell her that he loved her.[/quote']

Yeah I guess you'r right.I was just basing it on the last part of the movie.

I don't remember very well the 1st parts of Episode III,but im gonna buy it today so after I see it I will see if he was stiff or not.But I bet im gonna think the same as you after I see it.:)

Yes' date=' Hayden was terrible in SW. But I saw another film that he starred in, called Glass House or something, and I thought he was amazing. Maybe it is down to the crappy writing. [/quote']

So how come Ewan was so good then? But I'm biased, because Ewan ROCKS~! :D

So how come Ewan was so good then? But I'm biased' date=' because Ewan ROCKS~! :D[/quote']

Rogue Trader.

He sucked, I'm sorry but he did, worse than Hayden could ever suck.

Hayden just ruined a more important film.

McGregor though was TERRIBLE in Star Wars. Episode One wasn't as bad, just because Liam Neeson carried most of the film. In Episode Two, where McGregor had to lead the film, it was awful. Episode Three was somewhat redeemed by the fact that Ian McDiarmid was quite magnificent in it (even though Darth Sidious was on crack at the end fight!).

They were both good for the fight scenes. I'll give them that. They just weren't able to do some acting.

Rogue Trader.

He sucked, I'm sorry but he did, worse than Hayden could ever suck.

Not seen it, so I'll have to hunt to find out how bad he is. :)

Episode Three was somewhat redeemed by the fact that Ian McDiarmid was quite magnificent in it (even though Darth Sidious was on crack at the end fight!).

Some of the worst over-acting in the history of over-acting - he looks like he's constipated through all of the fights. :D

Not seen it' date=' so I'll have to hunt to find out how bad he is. :)[/quote']

To be fair everyone in that film apart from the girl who quits near the start of the film is awful, so he's by no means alone. Anna Friel's acting makes you turn away from the screen, like when McGregor can't look at Anakin on fire. Still though, he's terrible in it. Watch out for the bit where they all puke up though - that is fantastic!

Some of the worst over-acting in the history of over-acting - he looks like he's constipated through all of the fights. :D

Fair enough. I actually liked that though - he was meant to be a ham so I thought the way he did it was great, like in Return Of The Jedi when he was a complete ham in that film as well.

Episode II was the worst of the prequels for me, because McGregor was so poor in it and he was the main character. Of course, the worst line was Samuel L. Jackson. When he says 'This party's over' you actually want to shout 'F*** OFF!' at the screen as you resent his character being reduced to yet another Blaxploitation wannabe courtesy of his portrayal of them.