but what else is it about-something to do with matches,wwe involvement etc

im confused cause Sabu signed a legends contract and he's in tna

please help

So whats this contract mainly about

i know it means wwe can make wrestling figures of the legends that sign with it

please help

do you have to break the sentences up like that, is it to make your posts look longer....

So whats this contract mainly about' date=' i know it means wwe can make wrestling figures of the legends that sign with it, but what else is it about-something to do with matches,wwe involvement etc, im confused cause Sabu signed a legends contract and he's in tna, please help[/quote']

...you could of done it like this.

anyway, i presume that the Legends contracts are for thing like Figures, Hall of Fame, and so the WWE can have the people that sign legends contracts to spear on the showd and stuff like that, but im probably wrong.

So whats this contract mainly about

i know it means wwe can make wrestling figures of the legends that sign with it

please help

It means they can user thier name of products such as books, DVDs, magazines, offer them places on various appearences and use them in the WWE 24/7 product. For example, Paul Bearer signed a Legends contract and he gets a cut of the WWE Tombstone DVD, as well as having an action figure released etc.

Sounds like a good deal for the superstar and WWE in many different ways. How many people at the moment are signed up to legends deals. I can think of Vader, the Von Erichs, Dusty Rhodes, Sabu, Paul Bearer, Jimmy Snuka, Hacksaw Jim Duggan and basically the legends that have been on Raw. Is there anymore that are outside WWE or haven't been on WWE TV for a while?

the only Von Erich that has signed a Legends contract is Kevin seen as the others have all passed away but im sure that by Kevin signing it he'll probably let WWE use his other brothers & dads names.

Yeah sorry :lol , thats what i meant, with Kevin signing it, the whole Von Erich family are on legends contratcs or near enough seeing that the wwe can use their video libraries for dvd's etc.

Yeah sorry :lol ' date=' thats what i meant, with Kevin signing it, the whole Von Erich family are on legends contratcs or near enough seeing that the wwe can use their video libraries for dvd's etc.[/quote']

yeh the Von Erichs already have a DVD but was that WWE producted?

am i right in saying that say if WWE want to produce say a......Rick Rude DVD they would have to get a member of Rick Rudes immediate family to sign the legends contract?

I guess so, I think it would be the next of kin who would manage Rude's estate, they have done it with Davey Boy Smith & Mr Perfect.

no i don't think so, seeing that Rick Rude was in wwe for a while, i am sure they can make a dvd based on the grounds whereas it was wwe footage, but with the vin erichs, i believe it would be nwa based also using snippets of wwe footage from when some of them were in the wwe. But if this was right then Paul Bearer wouldn't really need a legends contract, i'm not sure to be honest but i think thats right anyway.

no way! does that mean we could see a Davey Boy DVD & a Mr Perfect DVD?!

Oh yeah they probably could and probably will, it seems like the WWE like these sort of projects at the moment and the fans surely like them. I'm a little suprised that they haven't put some of Owen hart on the Bret Hart dvd unless they have, i mean obviously there would be matches on there including Owen Hart but i still would of thought there would be some part of him in there, not just mentioned because of course he will be, but like some of his good matches and some old Owen Hart interviews.

no i don't think so' date=' seeing that Rick Rude was in wwe for a while, i am sure they can make a dvd based on the grounds whereas it was wwe footage, but with the vin erichs, i believe it would be nwa based also using snippets of wwe footage from when some of them were in the wwe. But if this was right then Paul Bearer wouldn't really need a legends contract, i'm not sure to be honest but i think thats right anyway.[/quote']

The thing with the Von Erichs is that most of the Von Erich footage would come from World Class Championship Wrestling library, which is owned by Kevin Von Erich at present , but he was in Dallas at WWE Homecoing to enter talks with WWE about selling the World Class footage. A Von Erich DVD without the World Class stuff would be pathetic really.

no way! does that mean we could see a Davey Boy DVD & a Mr Perfect DVD?!

Well I have looked further into this and I know Jakks have a Mr Perfect figure coming out in 2006, and while it could mean Henning's family has signed a Legends deal, it could also just be for a figure as Jakks now can bypass the WWE and create Classic Superstar figures without the WWE say so. Although I'm pretty sure Davey Boy's family will have signed a legends deal as he is in the latest video game, has figures, appears on the WWE Legends T-Shirt and I think will be featured in a new Legends book.

The thing with the Von Erichs is that most of the Von Erich footage would come from World Class Championship Wrestling library' date=' which is owned by Kevin Von Erich at present , but he was in Dallas at WWE Homecoing to enter talks with WWE about selling the World Class footage. A Von Erich DVD without the World Class stuff would be pathetic really.[/quote']

Oh right ok, i agree with that, i just thought it would be nwa rather then wccw but thats just my poor 80's wrestling knowledge coming out.