Paul

Xbox 360 Or PS3?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Xbox 360 Or PS3?

• XBox 360 baby!
    • PS3 by far.
    • Neither
    • Meh, I want my abacus!

PlayStation have always had the better selection.

Think about the PSone and PS2 games.

Yes, it has TONS more games, but this makes trolling through the rubbish harder.

95% of PSone games are complete and utter tripe.

90%+ of PS2 games are utter dross.

If you compare this to the Xbox and Gamecube, they have less games, but the percentage of good games is higher, so there is more chance of you finding a decent game at random.

Think about the PSone and PS2 games.

Yes, it has TONS more games, but this makes trolling through the rubbish harder.

95% of PSone games are complete and utter tripe.

90%+ of PS2 games are utter dross.

If you compare this to the Xbox and Gamecube, they have less games, but the percentage of good games is higher, so there is more chance of you finding a decent game at random.

Thas what Magazines are for, 9 times out of ten I agree with GamesMaster's reviews. Though Pikmin was pretty rubbish and Rumble roses was pretty fun.

You can clip on panels onto the Xbox aswell to make it look groovy.

I'd rather keep the white, yes the white cover and save £15.

As for the poll, my pick of the bunch will be the Nintendo. I'll get them all mind, but with the 360 sitting under my telly in 3 weeks, XBox gets the nod.

Thas what Magazines are for' date=' 9 times out of ten I agree with GamesMaster's reviews. Though Pikmin was pretty rubbish and Rumble roses was pretty fun.[/quote']

I don't trust a lot of magazine reviews - companies give them bigger advertising to get favourable reviews.

I'd rather play the game myself - some games which get good reviews are often not my type of game. So, if you're trying to find a decent game to play, you've got to dig through the rubbish.

Reviews are only really helpful if the game being reviewed is something you fancy playing.

Take Halo, all the scores it received where in the 90%'s I however, after playing it, would have given it a 60% score. It's all down to taste, whilst the game looked good and played smooth I found it really rather dull. I could list several FPS that I enjoyed more and that I think are much better games. I never bothered playing or even reading anything about Halo 2, because It doesn't interest me.