Tagging...

WWE

I have been meaning to post this for weeks, but I always kept forgetting to...

Does anybody else notice that whenever a Double Tag is made, the Face always hits the Heel. I can not remember the last time (or the first) that a Heel has hit the Face when they both get Tagged in at the same time... I'm wondering if this has ever happened anywhere, anytime?

Does anybody else notice that whenever a Double Tag is made' date=' the Face always hits the Heel.[/quote']

That's because it's generally known as a "hot tag" - the face has been beaten by both heels, he gets a surprise move to knock the in-ring heel down, they both crawl towards their partner and the face gets the hot tag and cleans house to get a big pop from the crowd.

Hot tags happen at other times as well, but it's still the reason for it.

Survivor Series 2001 Dudleyz Vs. Hardyz' date=' Dudleyz being Heels and Hardy were the faces, Jeff Tagged Matt & D-Von tagged Bubba at the same time, Matt came in a got Flattened by Bubba.[/quote']

But wasn't this a cage match which would of meant that it was under tornado tag rules?