Wendy's

Christof

Edit found this page

I found some reviews as well. The reviews and the page you have shown both lead me to believe Wendy's are no longer a force in this country. All the reviews were from 2000 at the earliest and on that page you have linked the London branches are still on an 0171 or 0181 area code, so at least 5 years out of date.

I found some reviews as well. The reviews and the page you have shown both lead me to believe Wendy's are no longer a force in this country. All the reviews were from 2000 at the earliest and on that page you have linked the London branches are still on an 0171 or 0181 area code' date=' so at least 5 years out of date.[/quote']

Whoops I didn't notice that :-0

Haven't touched a McD's since I started reading into what's actually in that crap.

It's not like I don't eat, I know - but although I'm Jabba-The-Hutt-like in stature, I still actually give a damn about not clogging my already over-worked arteries with more junk.

Right seeing as there isn't one over here in the UK, we need an american, or Brit living over there equvilent (i'm looking at you Fill, HSM, Gower) to find out just how good this bacon mushroom cheesebruger is. If it's good can Baz wrap one and freeze one to bring back over to the UK for the meet up in december. :xyx

There was a thread about it in another forum I frequent. A lot of people called it the best burger they'd ever tried, while one or two didn't like the sauce that the mushrooms came with.

It was still roughly around a 90% success rate though, so it's certainly worth the gamble.

We had a Wendy's in Doncaster, then it got turned into Mcdonalds, and I believe the O2 shop it became after that, has just shut down, and made way for another store (it think the place must be haunted or something as no shops seem to stay there long.)

Wendy's was my favourite burger place by far, and they had thge nicest tomato sauce you can possibly imagine.

Right seeing as there isn't one over here in the UK' date=' we need an american, or Brit living over there equvilent (i'm looking at you Fill, HSM, Gower) to find out just how good this bacon mushroom cheesebruger is. If it's good can Baz wrap one and freeze one to bring back over to the UK for the meet up in december. :xyx[/quote']

The have adverts for this burger over here - someone asks a question which will get an obvious "no" answer, then after the no they hold up the burger and say "How about now?".

Baz doesn't like mushrooms, so it looks like it's down to me and HSM. :)

Baz and I had these burgers last night - even though Baz doesn't like mushrooms, he ate one with them.

Good Gods are they nice - the combination of the tastes is just fantastic.

Whoever came up with this idea deserves a medal, they seriously do - and I'm not a burger fan.