WWE Title stale - Angle/HBK feud for Title?

stevejd

anyone else agree that the WWE Tiotle is getting too stale now and needs a change ? I think Cena winning each week/month is boring now and with talent like Angle/HBK lyingown for him time and again is insulting. I'd like to see Angle get the title at Survivor Series and have a long feud with HBK which ends at WM22 with HBK getting the belt. This way the 2 BEST wrestlers in WWE today can have a decent run/feud with many more top notch matches like thew previous 3, and with Angle's neck problems and HBK's age, they may not get many more chances to have a feud that fans want to see like this? Opinions ...?

yeah, but i thought just Angle on it's own was a big match to win, but i believe Cena will drop soon as well, he has still had it fro 7-8 months now and overcome some good opponents, well not always good but ones that have been pushed into our throats to look good such as JBL. But others include Chris Jericho, Christian, Angle, Carltio, Shawn Michaels.

The problem is that Cena sells a LOT of merchandise, so therefore he's going to be high up the card.

It's got nothing to do with his ability or how much the Smarks dislike him, it's got to do with money, plain and simple, and he makes Vince a lot of money.

The problem is that Cena sells a LOT of merchandise, so therefore he's going to be high up the card.

It's got nothing to do with his ability or how much the Smarks dislike him, it's got to do with money, plain and simple, and he makes Vince a lot of money.

according to what i've read actually.. CEna mercahndise sales have dropped alot now...

It might have dropped' date=' but when you sell more than most people, a drop still puts you up there.[/quote']

but not if HBK shirts outsell merchandise from Cena.. HBK has like 1 shirt... Cena has like 20 things... i think they should give other stars more merchandise outlets as well to make the competition fair

I disagree, i believe Michaels will be given the belt quite soon and i believe Vince wants Michaels to have the belt soon. I think he is biding his time to turn michaels heel and have him as a heel champion, just to keep it off HHH until WM where he can win the belt for the first time as a heel.

If WWE are adamant they still want Cena as their Champion, I feel that they need to adopt a brief heel turn for him (much like Shawn Michaels before Summerslam) which would be perfect for Cena's title reign right now IMO.

Im not much of a Cena fan, but I got to admit I would love to see Cena Vs HHH for the title at Wrestlemania 22, as its the biggest card Raw has at the moment that has never happened before.

Triple H won't be the one to take the title from Cena. Triple H left after Vengance because even he knw he was stale, so he won't be going back to his old ways anytime soon. Wrestlemania is the earlist Triple H will take the title. I think Kurt or HBK would be perfect for a title reign, although Kurt will need a change in character as he is stale, IMO. HBK could also do with a heel turn because he's been doing the same old routine for years now.