TNA spoilers on New Talent

Brad

I don't know if this has been said but i am going to write it anyway.

Nigel McGuinness is going to debut for TNA this month according to Wikipedia.

What are your thoughts? I personally like the idea seeing that it looks like they are trying to get a lot of ROH stars in, maybe they are thinking about the recent 5 star matches and 4 star matches they have been having in ROH.

It won't work.

McGuinness has a style how many other TNA wrestlers use?

Do TNA ever work a British style match?

He will just be another underused wrestler, which dissapoints me.

I'm also pissed off TNA keep on taking RoH talent. You know one day they will end up offering written contracts, and of course the wrestlers will choose TNA, which I'm not happy about.

TNA can go bankrupt, and take all their one minded hardcore, fans with them as far as I'm concerned.

but the hardcore wrestling is great wrestling because of the way the matches are made up.

Hardcore wrestling isn't great wrestling as it's normally garbage - unless you think "hit opponent with an object, hit them again, hit them once more, pin" is good wrestling. :D

It won't work.

McGuinness has a style how many other TNA wrestlers use?

Do TNA ever work a British style match?

He will just be another underused wrestler, which dissapoints me.

I'm also pissed off TNA keep on taking RoH talent. You know one day they will end up offering written contracts, and of course the wrestlers will choose TNA, which I'm not happy about.

TNA can go bankrupt, and take all their one minded hardcore, fans with them as far as I'm concerned.

I'm sure when Jack says "hardcore" he means that in the sense that HE THINKS the people who watch TNA are only the hardcore internet based fans, unlike RoH :? I maybe wrong.

The more variety of styles in TNA the better.

I still am trying to figure out why you want TNA to go bankrupt, if you don't like them, don't watch them, its pretty easy to do.

I'm sure when Jack says "hardcore" he means that in the sense that HE THINKS the people who watch TNA are only the hardcore internet based fans' date=' unlike RoH :? I maybe wrong.[/quote']

I actually took it like they have a group of fans who always watch the shows of go to the tapings.

I still am trying to figure out why you want TNA to go bankrupt' date=' if you don't like them, don't watch them, its pretty easy to do.[/quote']

Maybe he likes car-crash TV - with WWE having no competition, they get "sloppy" and produce mindless garbage (see Katie Vick).

So, if TNA goes out of business, then there's absolutely no chance of another company coming up to challenge the WWE is minimal.

from pwinsider

Although discussions were preliminary, TNA's Jeremy Borash broached the idea of running a TNA house show in Philadelphia, PA at the former ECW Arena last night with the building's management prior to the Hardcore Homecoming event.

The idea would be to run in February. I originally heard it would be the second weekend of the month, but several people pointed out CZW has a date that weekend advertised. It may be the third weekend instead. I have heard a date is on hold tentatively with the venue, although the show is nowhere near a definite deal at this time.

Obviously given the history of the venue and its awareness factor among fans, it's a prime location to run a TNA house show. We'll have more on this as it develops.

A bit off topic, but showing TNA are starting to branch out.

I'm sure when Jack says "hardcore" he means that in the sense that HE THINKS the people who watch TNA are only the hardcore internet based fans' date=' unlike RoH :? I maybe wrong.[/quote']Yeah, I don't mean hardcore wrestling, I mean hardcore fans, in a sense they are big fans of TNA. WWE's hardcore fans, will be marks, who wear the T-Shirts etc. and buy every PPV.

The more variety of styles in TNA the better.
True, but there isn't that style anywhere in TNA, so how can it become another style for TNA? Having one wrestler, who has a certain style, isn't going to do anything, is it? That's why Nigel will be a failure, because no-one can wrestle the same type of match he does. If there was 4 or 5 different wrestlers, constantly going all againgst each other in the same style of match, then it would help TNA, but one wrestler won't do anything for it. It's like having a company full of massive wrestlers, working a brawling style, and throwing a cruiser in with them. Not going to make any difference at all.

I still am trying to figure out why you want TNA to go bankrupt' date=' if you don't like them, don't watch them, its pretty easy to do.[/quote']I don't dislike their product, but I hate what they are doing to RoH. It's like WCW and WWF leeching of ECW, and look what happened to them. that sort of thing will happen again soon, mark my words, and when it does, my favourite company in the World, will be left with the wrestlers no-ne else wants.

I would rather have TNA bankrupt, than RoH losing all it's decent talent.

Well why is there even talk of TNA bankruptcy' date=' it's like they are not even close to it and are getting more away with it after every show.[/quote']They were very close not so long ago, so there is no chance they will be completely safe right now.

I don't dislike their product, but I hate what they are doing to RoH. It's like WCW and WWF leeching of ECW, and look what happened to them. that sort of thing will happen again soon, mark my words, and when it does, my favourite company in the World, will be left with the wrestlers no-ne else wants.

I would rather have TNA bankrupt, than RoH losing all it's decent talent.

This leeching of talent in my opinion is so bloody made out worse than it is. Its human nature to do the best for you and your family, I can see you concern about talent leaving RoH but its not as if TNA is kidnapping talent and holding them hostage, the talent is leaving at thier own free will, and as far as I'm aware, can still work RoH dates as well. Its like every other profession or sport, talent goes to where they feel they make make the most money and advance thier career. Its not about one company trying to put another out of business, maybe it was like that with WCW, but I seriously doubt thats the case in TNA. Every single promotion in wrestling poaches talent, and I'm sure RoH would do it if they could.

They were very close not so long ago' date=' so there is no chance they will be completely safe right now.[/quote']

I remember when Meltzer said TNA has 90 Days left before they go bust, I seem to recall that being about this time last year. From a recent interview Dixie Carter said that TNA is on projections and should break even by the end of November, and now with national DVD sales, , Merchandise sales , PPV Buyrates, and thier increased exposeure on Spike TV, TNA is looking to make a profit by the end of the year, so hopefully they will be far enough away fom going bust.