Interesting numbers about TV shows

MrFill

Here's something interesting about this week's RAW and Impact.

RAW ran for approximately 89 minutes after advert breaks.

Total wrestling on the show 19:43.

Impact Primetime ran for approximately 86 minutes after advert breaks.

Total wrestling on the show 50:31.

So, if you're a Wrestling fan, then Impact is the show to watch, while RAW is full of Entertainment.

Yep ,Fill nice facts.

The WWE I loved so much is now a soap opera with no wrestling at all and if they have some 90% of it sucks.

Im afraid to say it,but im becoming a TNA wrestling fan more and more as times passes.Can't WWE learn something from TNA, we don't want 85% of RAW being stupid promos,we want Total NonStop Action :P

Yep ,Fill nice facts.

The WWE I loved so much is now a soap opera with no wrestling at all and if they have some 90% of it sucks.

Im afraid to say it,but im becoming a TNA wrestling fan more and more as times passes.Can't WWE learn something from TNA, we don't want 85% of RAW being stupid promos,we want Total NonStop Action :P

i think when TNA become a big time player it'll bring the best out of the WWE like WCW did, so when TNA become a huge threat to the McMahon empire the WWE will buck their ideas up and we'll see the old WWE we all know and love :xyx

Is TNA Impact Primetime a one off' date=' or are they going to start making it a regular thing like once a month?[/quote']

This latest one was a one off because there is a UFC Special this weekend and TNA wouldn't be able to air, so as TNA's ratings have impressed Spike TV so far, Spike TV gave TNA a prime time slot.

TNA have some other primetime slots, one in December and a special on New Years Eve.

I'd also be interested to see how mcuh wrestling TNA iMPACT! has in thier normal 1 hour shows.

Just out of interest, will these Primetime shows be on TWC? By that I mean fully unedited, and so on?

Anyway, I'm a wrestling fan, but I don't mind the lack of wrestling on RAW and SmackDown!. I like my shows to entertain me, and while WWE isn't at it's best right now, I would rather have less wrestling on the shows. I like having something to look forward to at PPV's, and there is no way you can carry on the excitiment up to PPV's, unless you have the two wrestlers fight beforehand, or have a huge list of jobbers. Of course TNA like to book 1000000000's of run-ins, and other shite each week, which personally I can't stand.

If I was booking WWE, I would only have around 30 minutes for wrestling at the most, and sae the matches for PPV. Especially when it concerns guys like John Cena, and other limited workers, who are big stars.