Trade Thee

MrFill

B-Man asked me something earlier - if you could trade 3 current WWE wrestlers to TNA, and 3 TNA wrestlers to WWE, who would it be, and why?

My personal choices are as follows;

To TNA:

Matt Hardy - give him a chance to work properly - having seen his RoH stuff, the guy can WORK!

Rey Mysterio - give him some real challenge for his cruiser work.

Nunzio - he is a great, small, mat worker, so bringing that to the X-Division would be brilliant.

To WWE:

Jeff Jarrett - so he's nowhere near the World Title and in the mid-card where he deserves to be.

Monty Brown - hopefully he'd be given a decent push because of his size - just hope they give him a decent finisher.

Abyss - I've love to see an Abyss vs Kane feud, it'd show how limited Kane is though.

I would have chosen Christian to go to TNA, but I have a feeling that he's headed there anyways.

What are youg choices?

Well since I asked the question I think I have got to give my own answer.

To the WWE

1. Petey Williams - I know this guy would be so underused by he has talent.

2. Alex Shelley - Same as above

3. Samao Joe - I would so love to see a stiff ass Benoit V Joe match.

To TNA

1. Paul London - The WWE suprisingly limits this guy so I would like to see him back in TNA were he belongs.

2. RVD - Sorry but I would so love to see him not being limited and have another fued with Lynn.

3. Chris Jericho - I don't really know why just I think he would be a realy nice adition.

• Like 1

To WWE

1 Jeff Hardy- so I don't have to see him too often

2 Kip James (see hardy)

3 Konnan same

To TNA

1. Jericho-he and Christian would be superstars in TNA. He would also work well with Joe, Daniels, and Styles. I dream of the day I hear "Impact is JERICHO" and "Total Nonstop A$$clowns"

2. Paul London-Back to where he actually has a finisher

3. RVD-I would piss myself if I saw another RVD-Sabu match. Same for RVD-Rhino, and RVD-Lynn. And if AJ Styles and RVD ever crossed paths inring I would be able to contain ANY bodily fluids. Working with Abyss would be cool too

To TNA:

RVD - Suits TNA style more

Rey Mysterio - suits TNA style more

Matt Hardy - Would like to see him back with Matt, and....suits TNA style better.

TO WWE

Abyss - Big monster heel. WWE needs one at the moment.

Apollo - Another big guy. Looks a little out of place in TNA.

Lance Hoyt - See Apollo.

That better for you Fill? :P

Edited by the HiTman

To TNA:

Rey Mysterio - he would be a great addition to the X Division.

Big Show - a Big Show vs. Abyss feud would be cool, plus, he would get the push he deserves.

Chris Jericho - would be a HUGE gain for TNA.

To WWE:

Lance Hoyt - he's big, tall, would be a good addition.

Monty Brown - A possible Wolrd Champion is pushed correctly.

Jeff Hardy - to team with Matt, the two work good as a team.

To TNA

Kane - I'd just like to see him used properly, built up as an unstopable monster instead of a lovesick whimp.

Paul London - I havn't seen a lot of ROH but from what I've heard this guy is pretty good when it comes to high flying, and he's being used alll wrongly in the cruiserweight division.

RVD - He's never going to be world champion in WWE and he would fit in the X division or the world title scene.

To WWE

Christopher Daniels - Not only can this guy do high risk moves, he can actually mat wrestle. He could have some good matches with Benoit, Angle etc.

AJ Styles - If used properly, he could make a real impact (No pun inteneded). He's won everything in TNA twice and he's had matches with everyone. I would put Daniels and Styles on seperate brands though.

Monty Brown - He has a lot of charisma and would fit in well in WWE. I don't think TNA are going to give him the world title anytime soon, and he'd be an interesting addition to the roster.

To the WWE

Monty Brown

Rhyno

Samoa Joe

to TNA

Paul London

The Big Show

Heidenreich (to feud with Abyss with the battle of the spinning side slams)

To TNA:

RVD

Rey Mysterio

Matt Hardy

TO WWE

Abyss

Apollo

Lance Hoyt

Did people miss the and why in the initial question? :P

To TNA

Paul London - You need to watch his final RoH match, and speech after it, to know how passionate he is for the company. I wouldn't bother about him in TNA, but would love to see in RoH instead. Whilst he is in WWE, he will never be in RoH again, which I don't want. Let him work the 2 companies, like some TNA guys do.

Nunzio - I'm a big fan really, and like London, I would love to see him in RoH, so TNA would be the way to get him in there.

James Gibson/Jame Noble - While he isn't in WWE yet, they have signed him, and he was fabulous in RoH, so I'd like to see him back there.

To WWE

Christopher Daniels - Excellent in ring, and can cut some great promos. Probably wouldn't be that underused, and he is so strong in all areas, unlike most who do get underused in WWE. Has a great look, and can cut a killer promo, so I'd be all for it.

Alex Shelley - Much like Daniels, he can wrestle, and cut a very, very good promo. His at Manhattan Mayhem, is incredibly good, and WWE would use that to his advantage. Being used badly in TNA aswell.

I'd only choose two from TNA, mainly because it's just them who could make it. Abyss is a copy of Kane/Mankind, and is useless on the mic, so he wouldn't work. Monty Brown is applaiing, and has the worst gimmick ever, right ahead of Max Moon. Everyone else is just - "Meh" really. They all lack in some areas, and are good in others, which is why they would fail.

To WWE

I would have picked guys like AJ,Daniels and Petey so that they've would have World Wide Exposure but the chances are that Vince will just reduce them to meaningless Velocity matches.

1.) Jeff Jarret = I choose him not because I want him to sucees on WWE.But because in WWE he won't have the creative control he has on TNA and he would be in WWE's midcard were he is meant to be.

2.) Jeff Hardy = No talent shite,I used to think he was this awsome highflyer but when I saw the likes of AJ,Daniels,Petey those guys put Hardy to shame.So go to the WWE you'll look like million bucks since WWE doesn't have AJ's ,Daniel's and Peteys that make you look like a joke.

3.) Nash = Crap Wrestler,way past his prime.So go back to WWE and retire there.

To TNA

1.) Jericho = He's been misused by WWE for a while and TNA can use his name value,wrestling and promo skills.A run with the TNA World Title can only do wonders for TNA.

2.) Paul London = He doesn't have anything going in WWE for him and with WWE's awful cruiserweight division he's not gonna go anywhere.So in TNA he can add to a wonderful X-Division.

3.)Matt F'n Hardy = He would add a lot of intensity in TNA,another top guy that can gun for the NWA World Title and can also wrestle with X-Division Superstars.

If you noticed,I basically took 3 crap guys IMO and gave them to WWE and added some good ones to the already good TNA roster.

to TNA:

Kip James

Jerrelle Clark

Jeff Jarret...

just to get rid of them from TNA.. they can go to WWE where they will become mid carders and won't have to ruin TNA

to WWE:

Chris Benoit: so he could be treated properly.. and given a REAL title run

Johnny Nitro: i think he has the potential to have a fantastic singles run.. but WWE wouldn't use him right.. TNA could

Matt HArdy: Could have real matches... the guy can work... desptie what WWE shows of him

to TNA:

Kip James

Jerrelle Clark

Jeff Jarret...

just to get rid of them from TNA.. they can go to WWE where they will become mid carders and won't have to ruin TNA

to WWE:

Johnny Nitro: i think he has the potential to have a fantastic singles run.. but WWE wouldn't use him right.. TNA could

Matt HArdy: Could have real matches... the guy can work... desptie what WWE shows of him

I dont think anyone will ever get a good title run until JJ gets off the screen. If Benoit ends up going to TNA I will kill someone if i see him job to Jarrett.

I dont think anyone will ever get a good title run until JJ gets off the screen. If Benoit ends up going to TNA I will kill someone if i see him job to Jarrett.

Yet, its perfectly acceptable to have him jobbing to Booker T, because WWE is so flawless?

Yet' date=' its perfectly acceptable to have him jobbing to Booker T, because WWE is so flawless?[/quote']

Booker T is a better wrestler than Jeff Jarrett could ever hope to be. I've seen Benoit vs. Jarrett gets shat on by Benoit vs. Booker T. You're right, I'd like to see him doing bigger and better things, but jobbing to Jarrett is beneath him.

Booker T is a better wrestler than Jeff Jarrett could ever hope to be. I've seen Benoit vs. Jarrett gets shat on by Benoit vs. Booker T. You're right' date=' I'd like to see him doing bigger and better things, but jobbing to Jarrett is beneath him.[/quote']

Have you seen any Jarrett-BT matches in WCW 2000, where Jarrett pulls BT to a great match?

Jobbing to Jarrett isn't below Benoit, I would cry of angst if Benoit went over Jarrett in an NWA World Title match, because Benoit is not a guy for the main event, much less a guy headlining a company. Jarrett coming out and cutting good promos and having really good matches, and the occasional great one puts him above Benoit.

Just because kayfabe doesn't tell us Jarrett is a miracle worker in ring doesn't mean he isn't.

Have you seen any Jarrett-BT matches in WCW 2000, where Jarrett pulls BT to a great match?

Jobbing to Jarrett isn't below Benoit, I would cry of angst if Benoit went over Jarrett in an NWA World Title match, because Benoit is not a guy for the main event, much less a guy headlining a company. Jarrett coming out and cutting good promos and having really good matches, and the occasional great one puts him above Benoit.

Just because kayfabe doesn't tell us Jarrett is a miracle worker in ring doesn't mean he isn't.

Kayfabe isnt what tells me he is a better worker, Jarrett's **** matches with a host of guys in TNA, WCW, and the WWE tell me that. I have never, EVER seen a Benoit match that wasnt at least good, I can say that for Jarrett however.

to TNA:

Kip James

Jerrelle Clark

Jeff Jarret...

to WWE:

Since when is jerrelle clark ruining tna, he is a future x division champion hands down, he isn't even getting enough time to ruin tna.

To TNA

Rey Mysterio - wrong size and style for WWE

Paul London - The Same

Chris Jericho - Not getting used rightly in WWE and will be used greatly in TNA

To WWE

Jeff Jarrett - he won't muck up TNA and he is a good worker when in the right situation with the right stars.

BG James and Kip James - Bring back the NAO to sort out the tag team division.

Now i chose these because i have seen people do this from a wwe point of view. What i mean is people are sending the TNA guys to WWE who they think will help WWE, but that means TNA would lose some good stars. Now it would be ok if it worked both ways, but the WWE stars that are being sent to TNA are ones which would do good for TNA but are not really there for WWE. Thats why people like Kurt Angle haven't been put on the list, but people jump at the chance to put TNA's best wrestlers on the list such as Daniels and AJ.

To TNA:

Paul London - I wouldn't say he's being "missused" in WWE. It's just that their styles as it stands are a complete clash. Why he hasn't made the switch yet, i really don't know

Matt Hardy - simply just to capitalise on re-teaming with Jeff. TNA's tag division is very strong at the moment, with Team 3D, AMW, Naturals, Team Canada etc. TNA would have so much to gain from getting Matt

Shelton Benjamin - lacks in the mic department and wouldn't have to speak much in TNA. His athleticism and wrestling knowledge fits right into the blend that TNA have like Alex Shelley & Roderick Strong

To WWE:

Abyss - Vince loves his big men and Abyss would be a perfect snatch. I'm a big mark for this guy and his character possesses an element of illusion, which is hard to find in wrestling nowadays

Monty Brown - A big part of the reason i watch TNA, decent on the mic and in the ring and has tons of charisma. Lots of powerhouses in WWE, and a well booked feud with Batista would be nice to see

Sonny Siaki - A strange one, i know. But he looks uncanningly like The Rock. He could have a "Rockmark" gimmick that may well work. It's difficult to know how much charisma he has in TNA

To TNA:

Paul London - I wouldn't say he's being "missused" in WWE. It's just that their styles as it stands are a complete clash. Why he hasn't made the switch yet, i really don't know

Matt Hardy - simply just to capitalise on re-teaming with Jeff. TNA's tag division is very strong at the moment, with Team 3D, AMW, Naturals, Team Canada etc. TNA would have so much to gain from getting Matt

Shelton Benjamin - lacks in the mic department and wouldn't have to speak much in TNA. His athleticism and wrestling knowledge fits right into the blend that TNA have like Alex Shelley & Roderick Strong

To WWE:

Abyss - Vince loves his big men and Abyss would be a perfect snatch. I'm a big mark for this guy and his character possesses an element of illusion, which is hard to find in wrestling nowadays

Monty Brown - A big part of the reason i watch TNA, decent on the mic and in the ring and has tons of charisma. Lots of powerhouses in WWE, and a well booked feud with Batista would be nice to see

Sonny Siaki - A strange one, i know. But he looks uncanningly like The Rock. He could have a "Rockmark" gimmick that may well work. It's difficult to know how much charisma he has in TNA

Thats exactly my point though, this isn't a good thread because it is ll on wwe's behalf, i mean shelton, matt and paul london aren't being used at the moment very well and won't be a huge loss to wwe compared to like if HHH, Kurt and Michaels go, but you are willing for Abyss and Monty Brown who are getting huge pushes and will be missed if they do go, it's just a bit biased towards wwe which is the only thing we don't need at the moment, definately with wwe slanting and tna improving.