Requesting to join

The Icon

I am obviously' date=' I joined the training forum now I just need permission to post there. Well I don't need it but I find it's always civil to ask before jumping in.[/quote']

Once you join, you can post your profile.

There's no need to ask, because we'll guide you through the tasks. :)

I don't need much guiding as I can write in my sleep but criticism is of course welcome. I will post my profile tommorow then as I am too tired now.

It's not so much guiding your writing, but guiding to the style of the efed.

As long as you're not Kurt Angle #2, then I'm looking forward to it. :)

You do the tasks as laid out in teh training forum when Fill tells you too as he is head of the feeding school...

Then when that is done you wait for a good spot that the main bookers in Darkstar and Christof have for you.

It worked for Twiggie and Han so it can for you.

You do the tasks as laid out in teh training forum when Fill tells you too as he is head of the feeding school...

Then when that is done you wait for a good spot that the main bookers in Darkstar and Christof have for you.

It worked for Twiggie and Han so it can for you.

don't forget former TV champ PMA

I f you join do you have to write the matches or just do the interviews

Both. You build your feuds with the promos, and you're given matches where normally one of the participants would write the match.

So, if you was feuding with my character, we'd both write skits, trying to build towards the PPV match(es) and write some of the matches along the way.

TV and PPV matches are written by the participants, so it's you that does the work for your character.

The bookers (Darkstar and Christof) will give you the results of the matches before you write them, so you know where to direct the match to.

Hoper this explains. :)

• 3 weeks later...