Next RoH Champions

Fidel Cashflow

Who do you think, who hasn't already won the title, are bound for the RoH title.

1. Homicide:If Joe wasn't TOO great in 03 Homicide was definitley going to take the title off of him. He, just like Punk before, has been a RoH main event mainstay for years, whose title hopes were dashed by Samoa Joe being way over. He has been booked as a more than dangerous threat to the title, and I think he wins the title within the next 6 months, and will restart the long reign era of RoH champs.

2. AJ Styles: He is as over as he has ever been in RoH. The pops he has been getting since his return are tremendous, and so are the matches. His recent feud with Rave was great, and his recent win over Aries to get the #1 spot in the rankings has gotten great reviews. If it weren't for TNA, AJ would have a long run with the title (and he would've had a long run with the Pure title for the same reasons). I think AJ is the one to take the belt of Danielson within the next 4 months, has some defenses against the likes of Aries and Joe, then drops it in a match with Homicide

3. Jay Lethal: He has been improving greatly over the past year and has been getting pretty over. His recent feud with Low Ki produced great results. Lethal just needs to develop a little more in and out of ring personality and he will be a great champ. If he keeps on improving over the next year he should take the belt off of Homicide.

4. Alex Shelley: I have already given my thoughts on him in the Gen-Next thread. Alex Shelley is amazing. He hasn't been pushed up with the main event scene mainly due to involvement with the Gen-Next/Embassy feud, but he will be. A run with the Pure title should superceed his World Title run, but it will happen. Shelley is just too good not to get the title soon.

Who do you think is due?

Who do you think, who hasn't already won the title, are bound for the RoH title.

1. Homicide:If Joe wasn't TOO great in 03 Homicide was definitley going to take the title off of him. He, just like Punk before, has been a RoH main event mainstay for years, whose title hopes were dashed by Samoa Joe being way over. He has been booked as a more than dangerous threat to the title, and I think he wins the title within the next 6 months, and will restart the long reign era of RoH champs.

2. AJ Styles: He is as over as he has ever been in RoH. The pops he has been getting since his return are tremendous, and so are the matches. His recent feud with Rave was great, and his recent win over Aries to get the #1 spot in the rankings has gotten great reviews. If it weren't for TNA, AJ would have a long run with the title (and he would've had a long run with the Pure title for the same reasons). I think AJ is the one to take the belt of Danielson within the next 4 months, has some defenses against the likes of Aries and Joe, then drops it in a match with Homicide

3. Jay Lethal: He has been improving greatly over the past year and has been getting pretty over. His recent feud with Low Ki produced great results. Lethal just needs to develop a little more in and out of ring personality and he will be a great champ. If he keeps on improving over the next year he should take the belt off of Homicide.

4. Alex Shelley: I have already given my thoughts on him in the Gen-Next thread. Alex Shelley is amazing. He hasn't been pushed up with the main event scene mainly due to involvement with the Gen-Next/Embassy feud, but he will be. A run with the Pure title should superceed his World Title run, but it will happen. Shelley is just too good not to get the title soon.

Who do you think is due?

For me out of those four its not a case of who's due to, its a case of can they?

Homicide has in built history with half of the roster, great talent, a good gimmick and also a bloody good reason to go after the current champ...

Lethal would then be my next choice to go after the belt but not win it yet. He has improved ten fold but lets not forget also he's been in there with some top notch talent so he is bound to look good. But say Homicide where the one to topple Danielson then this guy would be a perfect, ready made fued...

As for Styles? His TNA commitments and his position in their push into Japan and possible dates over their plus his role as X-Divison leader/some time NWA champ say to me that he isn't going to be a RoH title holder. Hell I was suprised when he took the Pure Title way back in the day....

And Shelly? Zero One/TNA and CZW dates on top of his RoH appreances mean he may not be as readly avalible... Notice how Low Ki's reign came to an end when he took more Japanese bookings? How Joe's fortunes rose after he stopped working Z-1?

Well Shelly is US Openweight Champion over there and a consistant threat in their Lightweight and Tag divison so the chance's of him dropping that for the chance to be RoH champ? Too slim for me...

I think Jack Evans could do well with the belt... if he can get away from his spot monkey image he could do well..

AJ deffo... and Selly IMO is the future of TNA, ROH and should have been WWE... the guy is gold

Evans????

No Way. It will take him years to even begin to shake the image of a true spot monkey and even longer to become a wrestler worthy of the most prestigious belt in the states

worthy of the most prestigious belt in the states

but is it bigger than...

what about the WWE title held by Ce.... fair enough

what about the 3 year old world heavy... fair enough

the TNA X division title... hmmm i think thats bigger than the ROH titl or at least on a par.. but not as prestigious

or the TNA title held by Jar... nope

:D

i would have said the WWE title but look at it now.. its covered in crappy jewels and held by a joke

I think the title lost a lot of prestige, since Aries lost it. Although Gabe wanted to give Punk some payback, it was the wrong decision in the long run I think, even if that whole thing, was a fantastic angle. I'd still put it just over the X Division belt though. Although TNA putting it in the main event is getting it more, and more over, so that might change soon, especially if the RoH title, is passed back and forth again.

I wouldn't be suprised to see Evans get a Jeff Hardy reception in RoH, if he got the belt. No way does he deserve it at all. Entertaining, but RoH can do miles better than him.

For me, it would have to be one of the Rottweilers. Seriously, either Ki again, Homicide really deserves it now, or either of the Pitbulls, though they arn't ready at all for it yet. That suits me though, as I would give Danielson a Joe-like monster reign personally. Danielson is better than joe, and booked right, could be a better Champion.