TWOStars Titles

Fidel Cashflow

What exactly(of course, not exactly) do our titles look like. I think it would be cool if someone made a graphic for each title that would be posted with every title match.

Here are my depictions of the TWOStars titles

TWOStars World Heavyweight Title

http://www.wrestlingbeltworld.com/images/May29_32.JPG

TWOStars Television Title

http://www.steveswrestling.com/info/wcwtvtitle.jpg

TWOStars Tag Team Title

http://www.wrestlingbeltworld.com/images/Dec08_01.JPG

TWOStars United States Title

I can't find a good

Anyway, any other suggestions for titles, and what do you think about the banner for title defenses.

See this belt on Fujinami's shoulder?

http://www.newjapan.it/articoli/articoli2-1.jpg

That's how I saw the title when I was running with it...

That's a sweet belt. Also don't the champs, at least heavywieght champs, sometimes get to choose what their strap looks like?

this is how I pictured Arkham's homemeade tag belt.

Midget! I'm 6 foot tall ese! That's big for a pretend latino from Manchester!

Seen as we are kind of like SmackDown to be honest I always pictured our belts as those used on Smackdown with of course the exception of the TV title and any custom belts like the MPW belt which is now the Unoffical Hardcore belt and the Arkham tag gold...

But I always pictured my wrestler walking to the ring wearing a REAL world title... One held by Inoki, Fujinami, Muto, Chono, Hashimoto, Nagata, Tenzan, Kojima et al....

The IWGP Title 2nd Generation belt as seen in that pic.

But I always pictured my wrestler walking to the ring wearing a REAL world title... One held by Inoki, Fujinami, Muto, Chono, Hashimoto, Nagata, Tenzan, Kojima et al....

The IWGP Title 2nd Generation belt as seen in that pic.

Maybe I'm wrong on this one, but that sounds more like a Japanese title than a "world" title. You know what I'm sayin'?

Maybe I'm wrong on this one' date=' but that sounds more like a Japanese title than a "world" title. You know what I'm sayin'?[/quote']

the "World" Heavyweight Title has been held by

HHH

HBK

HHH

Goldberg

HHH

Benoit

Orton

HHH

Batista

Not too "World" either, except for Benoit

But as for the Smackdown thing, I thought the same but do to the identity change with the PPV's i thought a change of belts might be good too

the "World" Heavyweight Title has been held by

HHH

HBK

HHH

Goldberg

HHH

Benoit

Orton

HHH

Batista

Not too "World" either, except for Benoit

But as for the Smackdown thing, I thought the same but do to the identity change with the PPV's i thought a change of belts might be good too

Well, Benoit is Canadian. Still I understand your point, however I wasn't trying to say the WWe belt is more "worldly" than the one Gringo was talking about.

1. (6/12/87 @ Tokyo Ryogoku Kokugikan) Antonio Inoki beat Masa Saito (14:53) by pinfall (tournament final).

-- Inoki vacates on 5/2/88 due to a left leg fracture.

2. (5/8/88 @ Tokyo Ariake Colosseum) Tatsumi Fujinami beat Big Van Vader (16:02) by DQ (decision match).

-- Title is held up on 5/27/88 when Fujinami vs. Riki Choshu is a no contest.

3. (6/24/88 @ Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium) Tatsumi Fujinami (2) beat Riki Choshu (18:46) with an inside cradle (decision match).

-- Fujinami vacates on 4/5/89 to raise the value of the title in a Tokyo Dome tournament.

4. (4/24/89 @ Tokyo Dome) Big Van Vader beat Shinya Hashimoto (9:47) with an inside cradle (tournament final).

5. (5/25/89 @ Osaka Castle Hall) Salman Hashimikov beat Big Van Vader (8:45) by pinfall.

6. (7/12/89 @ Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium) Riki Choshu beat Salman Hashimikov (7:40) with a lariat.

7. (8/10/89 @ Tokyo Ryogoku Kokugikan) Big Van Vader (2) beat Riki Choshu (10:04) with a front cradle.

8. (8/19/90 @ Tokyo Ryogoku Kokugikan) Riki Choshu (2) beat Big Van Vader (11:51) with a lariat.

9. (12/26/90 @ Hamamatsu Arena) Tatsumi Fujinami (3) beat Riki Choshu (18:46) with a figure-four leglock.

10. (1/17/91 @ Yokohama Bunka Gymnasium) Big Van Vader (3) beat Tatsumi Fujinami (12:57) by pinfall.

11. (3/4/91 @ Hiroshima Sun Plaza) Tatsumi Fujinami (4) beat Big Van Vader (13:14) by pinfall.

12. (1/4/92 @ Tokyo Dome) Riki Choshu (3) beat Tatsumi Fujinami (12:11) with a lariat.

13. (8/16/92 @ Fukuoka International Center) Great Muta (Keiji Muto) beat Riki Choshu (11:26) with a moonsault press.

14. (9/20/93 @ Aichi Prefectural Gymnasium) Shinya Hashimoto beat Great Muta (20:30) with a jumping DDT.

15. (4/4/94 @ Hiroshima Green Arena) Tatsumi Fujinami (5) beat Shinya Hashimoto (14:55) with a ground Cobra Twist.

16. (5/1/94 @ Fukuoka Dome) Shinya Hashimoto (2) beat Tatsumi Fujinami (6:04) with a DDT.

17. (5/3/95 @ Fukuoka Dome) Keiji Muto (2) beat Shinya Hashimoto (21:13) with a moonsault press.

18. (1/4/96 @ Tokyo Dome) Nobuhiko Takada beat Keiji Muto (17:51) with a cross armbreaker.

19. (4/29/96 @ Tokyo Dome) Shinya Hashimoto (3) beat Nobuhiko Takada (12:53) with a triangle choke hold.

20. (8/31/97 @ Yokohama Arena) Kensuke Sasaki beat Shinya Hashimoto (16:54) with a Northern Light bomb.

21. (4/4/98 @ Tokyo Dome) Tatsumi Fujinami (6) beat Kensuke Sasaki (21:18) with a German suplex hold.

22. (8/8/98 @ Osaka Dome) Masahiro Chono beat Tatsumi Fujinami (19:53) with an STF.

-- Chono vacates on 9/21/98 due to a neck injury.

23. (9/23/98 @ Yokohama Arena) Scott Norton beat Yuji Nagata (11:11) with a powerbomb (decision match).

24. (1/4/99 @ Tokyo Dome) Keiji Muto (3) beat Scott Norton (19:01) with a figure-four leglock.

25. (12/10/99 @ Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium) Genichiro Tenryu beat Keiji Muto (26:32) with a Northern Light bomb.

26. (1/4/00 @ Tokyo Dome) Kensuke Sasaki (2) beat Genichiro Tenryu (14:43) with a Northern Light bomb.

-- Sasaki vacates on 10/9/00 after losing a non-title match to Toshiaki Kawada.

27. (1/4/01 @ Tokyo Dome) Kensuke Sasaki (3) beat Toshiaki Kawada (10:30) with a Northern Light bomb (tournament final).

28. (3/17/01 @ Aichi Prefectural Gymnasium) Scott Norton (2) beat Kensuke Sasaki (11:49) with a jumping lariat.

29. (4/9/01 @ Osaka Dome) Kazuyuki Fujita beat Scott Norton (6:43) with a sleeper hold.

-- Fujita vacates on 1/4/02 due to a damaged achilles tendon.

30. (2/16/02 @ Tokyo Ryogoku Kokugikan) Tadao Yasuda beat Yuji Nagata (15:15) with a front sleeper (tournament final).

31. (4/5/02 @ Tokyo Budokan Hall) Yuji Nagata beat Tadao Yasuda (15:01) with the Nagata Lock II.

32. (5/2/03 @ Tokyo Dome) Yoshihiro Takayama beat Yuji Nagata (18:17) with a German suplex.

33. (11/3/03 @ Yokohama Arena) Hiroyoshi Tenzan beat Yoshihiro Takayama (27:26) with a moonsault press.

34. (12/9/03 @ Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium) Shinsuke Nakamura beat Hiroyoshi Tenzan (12:03) with a cross armbreaker.

-- Nakamura vacates on 2/5/04 due to various injuries.

35. (2/15/04 @ Tokyo Ryogoku Kokugikan) Hiroyoshi Tenzan (2) beat Genichiro Tenryu (13:01) with a diving headbutt (tournament final).

36. (3/14/04 @ Yoyogi National Stadium Gymnasium #2) Kensuke Sasaki (4) beat Hiroyoshi Tenzan (15:45) with the Volcano Eruption.

37. (3/28/04 @ Tokyo Ryogoku Kokugikan) Bob Sapp beat Kensuke Sasaki (8:24) with a Beast bomb.

-- Sapp vacates on 6/2/04 after refusing to face his next challenger.

38. (6/5/04 @ Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium) Kazuyuki Fujita (2) beat Hiroshi Tanahashi (11:45) by KO (decision match).

39. (10/9/04 @ Tokyo Ryogoku Kokugikan) Kensuke Sasaki (5) beat Kazuyuki Fujita (2:29) by pinfall.

40. (12/12/04 @ Aichi Prefectural Gymnasium) Hiroyoshi Tenzan (3) beat Kensuke Sasaki (31:38) with a moonsault press.

41. (2/20/05 @ Tokyo Ryogoku Kokugikan) Satoshi Kojima beat Hiroyoshi Tenzan (59:49) by KO.

42. (5/14/05 @ Tokyo Dome) Hiroyoshi Tenzan (4) beat Satoshi Kojima (19:34) with the TTD.

43. (7/18/05 @ Tsukisamu Green Dome) Kazuyuki Fujita (3) beat Hiroyoshi Tenzan (13:59) with a knee kick.

44. (10/8/05 @ Tokyo Dome / Three Way Match) Brock Lesnar beat Kazuyuki Fujita & Masahiro Chono (8:05) with the Verdict on Chono.

IWGP WORLD title history.... as you can see it is a belt never held by John Cena therefore an infinitely better then teh Smackdown one...

• 2 weeks later...
Whoeveer questioned Gringo about the "Worldness of the IGWP" or whatever it is' date=' is a fool, a damn fool![/quote']

AM NOT! IF you read closesly, the title seem to have been defended entirely in Japan... at least the names sounded mostly Japanese. Therefore making it not all that "worldly" You see where I'm coming from?

Also, a glimse at the Hardcore title... notice how it uses a piece of Gringo's old title. The UK title was held by Jake Roberts at one point. I especially like the crown on top, it makes it look especially tacky.:

http://img382.imageshack.us/img382/3963/hardcore5eg.png

Edited by Twig