Is Lashley all that good?

Brick

Is he that good?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Is he that good?

• Yes
    • No
    • We'll see

You all know him by now, Bobby Lashley. The question is, is Lashley as good as people say?

Personally, I think he's great. He's a big man who can wrestle like a mo' fo'. He's got a great moveset, quite technical combined with the big man style, and he's got a great finisher, The Chance Of A Lashtime.

So what do the TWO faithful think of Bobby Lashley?

There are still people brought up without the right preparation. Look at Bobby Lashley - I don't even think he's close to ready.

Bobby Lashley, if held back for a while, could have been another Brock Lesnar. He's got the amateur accolades and he's an incredible athlete.

said Batista in a recent interview - and I totally agree. He's not ready and doesn't have a strong gimmick.
  • Like 1

He should have entered Smackdown as a destructive heel. He's got the intense look on his face everytime he's introduced, and the physique that would strike fear into 90% of his opponents.

Instead he's being wasted as a babyface, and some fans will soon get bored IMO (if they aint already).

He should have entered Smackdown as a destructive heel. He's got the intense look on his face everytime he's introduced, and the physique that would strike fear into 90% of his opponents.

Instead he's being wasted as a babyface, and some fans will soon get bored IMO (if they aint already).

This WOULD have been a fantastic idea - but they used that on Lesnar, and they couldn't use it on another guy of similar build.

Then again, the WWE repeat stories over and over again. :P

I voted wait and see mainly because as already pointed out he hasn't had a match with anyone big. Simon Dean can wrestle and if he didn't have the lame gimmick then the two of the, probably could of had a pretty good match but as he does have that gimmick it was nothing more than a comedy match.

I voted "rubbish".........or I would of done if it was there, so "no" will be my answer.

A generic big man who blows up far too quickly. Sure he's strong, but how are his moves gonna fair against Batista and JBL? Simon Dean made Lashley's moves look more impressive than they actually are.

I voted "rubbish".........or I would of done if it was there, so "no" will be my answer.

A generic big man who blows up far too quickly. Sure he's strong, but how are his moves gonna fair against Batista and JBL? Simon Dean made Lashley's moves look more impressive than they actually are.

I think lashley is strong enough to be able to do his moves on batista and JBL

I said this before of Bobby Lashley and i will say it again, Lashley is the next big thing.

Yes, so far he has not faced any big names and no he has not spoke much on the mic, but did Goldberg do any different when he entered the scene.

WWE are building up Lashley slowly and trying not to throw the big man into big matches straight away. Bobby has all the tools to be one of wrestlings greats but only time will tell if this statement will come true or not.

he has the look which seems to be all the WWE are looking for...

he hasn't had a match with a real 'big guy' yet so i can't judge his main event potential... from what i've seen he has the moves and is turning into the next Goldberg.. i'd like to hear him on the mike though becasue that wiill play a part in a main event push

i voted we'll see

To be honest I am not impressed, I look at him and think yawn.

The guy may have a average in ring ability but that would not get him over with the fans.

He has little to no charisma but then niether did Brock Lesnar

and for WWE he has no gimmic at all and that is what the fans want.

To make him good give him a manager look what Heyman did for Lesnar and perhaps something like a gimmic, not sure but something the fans can believe in, eg: they could make him similar to Kurt Angle as he is supposed to be this all american national champion so make him a American hero thing but then he turns on the fans and becomes a monster heel.

any gimmic or storyline and pray that the midgets don't get involved

i think WWE are moulding him into the goldberg like gimmick....like at first goldberg was Bill Goldberg.. but they chopped of 'Bill'

know they are calling Bobby Lashley.. 'Lashely'

What about just 'Bob' :P .... nah that would clash too much with Bob Holly....and we all know he wouldn't like that very much would he :D

The guy does have potential. It is clear to all that he has skills. Its obvious that he is being grommed and his confidence will build in time. Lets all hope that he is decent on the mic as well as in the ring. I haven't yet heard him but I bet hes got a really girly voice or something silly like that :lol

If the WWE can produce the likes of Lashley and Kennedy more often the future could be bright and we could eventually see a very strong roster thus a very strong WWE and possibly another boom.

What about just 'Bob' :P .... nah that would clash too much with Bob Holly....and we all know he wouldn't like that very much would he :D

The guy does have potential. It is clear to all that he has skills. Its obvious that he is being grommed and his confidence will build in time. Lets all hope that he is decent on the mic as well as in the ring. I haven't yet heard him but I bet hes got a really girly voice or something silly like that :lol

If the WWE can produce the likes of Lashley and Kennedy more often the future could be bright and we could eventually see a very strong roster thus a very strong WWE and possibly another boom.

a bit wishful thinking there.. remember the superstars may be diffrenet... but the McMAhon ego will still be there and so will the writers:thumbsup