Bret's Back!! On Byte This!!

Dave7g

From WWE.Com

Bret's Back

Former WWE Champion Bret "Hit Man" Hart has not appeared live on WWE programming since the controversial "Montreal Incident" in November 1997.

That long drought will finally come to an end when "The Excellence of Execution" appears live in the Byte This! studio in two weeks (Nov. 16). With the release of his highly anticipated DVD on Nov. 15, there's no telling what the Hit Man will have to say.

Don't miss this truly historic Byte This!

Can't wait for this one!!! Should be interesting.

Wow, and after listening to the interview on WWE 24/7 with him, it looks like he might put things behind him with the wwe and hopefulkly he does, and this is a good way of starting, and obviously good for Byte This being the highest watched one of all time or up there at least.

The DVD will be amazing' date=' and the interviews are quite shoot-ish which i find incredible seeing that he doesn't say perfect things about the wwe and it was them who gave him the oppourtunity to make it for all his fans.[/quote']

You havent seen it yet so don't start saying what he has said before he has said it, if you see what I mean. It will only lead to another Montreal thread:(

Bret's last match wasnt even with Goldberg i belive, the next night i believe he had a match with Vicious and got Powerbombed and gave him an even worse concussion, in a shoot interview he said after his match with Goldberg he was involded in matches with Nash, Vicious etc, getting Powerbombed, Chokeslamed etc. so if he wouldnt of carried on wrestling for a few more matches after the Goldberg match and of course as Cris said if he wouldnt of had the stroke then he probably would of made a comeback.

Let's not forget another part of the match which was Bill's fault.

Bret went for the ring-post figure four, during this move the recipient is meant to support the person putting it on - he didn't, thus dropping Bret on his head.

It all lead to the concussion.

You havent seen it yet so don't start saying what he has said before he has said it' date=' if you see what I mean. It will only lead to another Montreal thread:([/quote']

Maybe i was commenting on the shoot interview which is a snippet of the DVD on the free 24/7 package, i would like an apology please :lol

Let's not forget another part of the match which was Bill's fault.

Bret went for the ring-post figure four, during this move the recipient is meant to support the person putting it on - he didn't, thus dropping Bret on his head.

It all lead to the concussion.

Oh yeah i remember that, funny that Bret only ever comments on the mule kick though.

In the interview Bret brakes down in tears and says that Montreal meant nothing to him anymore, and the way the world is now Montreal is just what other people think.

Give Bret a break,the man lost his livelyhood, and all people do is complain that he got upset over being stabbed in the back.

To be fair he hasn't mentioned it in THREE years, so lets leave it be please.

Besides that, Michaels book is out very soon, that will drag it up, and he has to respond somehow, its his God given right, Hebner is going to try and make as muxh money out of it as he can, and Brets DVD was going to be called "Screwed, The Bret Hart Story" aka "the self destruction of Bret Hart", so give him credit for stepping in and putting the record straight, he doesn't care anymore, it's everyone else that constantly brings it up.

In the interview Bret brakes down in tears and says that Montreal meant nothing to him anymore, and the way the world is now Montreal is just what other people think.

Give Bret a break,the man lost his livelyhood, and all people do is complain that he got upset over being stabbed in the back.

To be fair he hasn't mentioned it in THREE years, so lets leave it be please.

Besides that, Michaels book is out very soon, that will drag it up, and he has to respond somehow, its his God given right, Hebner is going to try and make as muxh money out of it as he can, and Brets DVD was going to be called "Screwed, The Bret Hart Story" aka "the self destruction of Bret Hart", so give him credit for stepping in and putting the record straight, he doesn't care anymore, it's everyone else that constantly brings it up.

I think you got the wrong end of the stick in my post. I creidt Bret for his interview and i respect him 100% and always have, he does give the WWE some digs in the interview but does also say that him and the WWE deserve the montreal incident to be the past and never to be brought up again.

I respect the fact he has had a few bad years and i personally feel sorry for Bret still seeing that I believe he could be in the WWE now and getting good ratings for the company.

I also felt so sorry for him when he said about him hoping he was there when Owen died. I have never understood the Montreal incident properly in the fact that i don't know why Bret left and why the WWE made Bret's last match that distrastrous. I do know however that it wasn't fair.

I think you got the idea that i didn't like Bret and never have and i was having a go for him with what he said in the interview, where basically i was saying the complete opposite and saying that Bret needs to be honest with everything that has happened and thats the best way to show Bret.