TNA's Latest Signing!!!!

Steve V.1

TNA ANNOUNCES SIGNING OF NEWEST “TNA KNOCKOUT” JACKIE GAYDA

TNA Wrestling is proud to announce the signing of Jackie Gayda, becoming the latest “Knockout” to join Total Nonstop Action.

With Gail Kim and Traci already commanding the spotlight for Total Nonstop Action, it will be interesting to see if the addition of Gayda will lead to the sharpening of claws among TNA’s current femme fatales in the near future.

Gayda joins TNA after four years of in-ring competition and is a former winner of the “Tough Enough” series. In addition to her stunning beauty and athletic prowess, Gayda was also a track and field star and an All-Ohio athlete.

“It’s a very exciting time for me to join TNA Wrestling,” Gayda told TNAwrestling.com. “I’m proud to be the newest ‘TNA Knockout’ and given the opportunity to prove myself again, but let me say this – this time things are going to be a little different. There’s a certain situation going on that I plan to address, one that affects me on so many levels, but I’ll leave it at that for now. To all my fans – see you soon on SpikeTV!”

Check back to TNAwrestling.com in the upcoming weeks for an update on Jackie Gayda’s debut for TNA Wrestling!

Discuss...

"There’s a certain situation going on that I plan to address, one that affects me on so many levels, but I’ll leave it at that for now"

Hmmm, couldn't be the fact that good ol' Charlie is in the far east with Lesnar by any chance?

Worst signing ever' date=' she was involved in the worst most embarassing match in Raw's history, and the way Raw has been latley, that is saying something.[/quote']

worse than Snitsky Cena lumberjack match?!?!

it was bad though...

but would you say it would be worse than a Ashley vs Candice iron man match?? :devil

I don't think it is the worst signing ever at all especially if Hass is not far behind' date=' I am already wet at the thoughts of Hass V Daniels, Hass V Styles, Hass V Shelley.[/quote']

Oh yeah, thats the good stuff!! :worship

I don't think it is the worst signing ever at all especially if Hass is not far behind' date=' I am already wet at the thoughts of Hass V Daniels, Hass V Styles, Hass V Shelley.[/quote']

Well Haas is wrestling in Italy at the moment and the continent...

Not sure if after that he is coming back over to NJPW...

But with Jackie there I'm gonna say it's at least... hmm.... 99% certain he will work some TNA dates before getting buried in the under card...

I think TNA have always been after Haas knowing that he has something special, and they must know that seeing that they can still have Nash at main event and Kip James going strong, but it all depends on what Haas wants and where he is right now, i mean if he is wrestling in Italy and the continent and then NJPW then he won't be back for a while because thats a better oppourtunity for him then TNA right now because of the different styles and backgrounds Japan and Europe have.